Windows 10: Cant't able to uninstall program

Discus and support Cant't able to uninstall program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A few days ago I'd installed gigabyte utilities for some reasons I did not like it so I uninstalled it but easy tune service engine (It comes along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wolf-Hound, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Cant't able to uninstall program

A few days ago I'd installed gigabyte utilities for some reasons I did not like it so I uninstalled it but easy tune service engine (It comes along with gigabyte utilities) is still persist in apps and features if I double clicked on it I see the buttons to uninstall and modify both are disabled Cant't able to uninstall program ab547bd4-bf43-4644-bbb0-3237cb3cb3f1?upload=true.jpg

:)

Wolf-Hound, Sep 12, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Cant't able to uninstall program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 12, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 12, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Cant't able to uninstall program

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Cant't able to uninstall program

1. Cant't able to uninstall program - Similar Threads - Cant't able uninstall

2. Not able to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to uninstall a program: There is a program named 'Lenovo Download Assistant' and I'm not able to uninstall it. I checked the control panel for the installed program list but couldn't find this program. I right-clicked on it and it opened the System32 folder which had some .dll file in it, I tried...
  3. Not able to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to uninstall a program: There is a program named 'Lenovo Download Assistant' and I'm not able to uninstall it. I checked the control panel for the installed program list but couldn't find this program. I right-clicked on it and it opened the System32 folder which had some .dll file in it, I tried...
  4. Not able to uninstall CCleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to uninstall CCleaner: hi , By mistake i downloaded CCleaner and im not able to uninstall it . it says this please help me this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-uninstall-ccleaner/26e73937-ae21-43f8-a182-b7901affa9da
  5. NOT ABLE TO PLAY AUDIO, NOT ABLE UNINSTALL AND INSTALL PROGRAMS, NOT GETTING ADMINISTRATOR...

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY AUDIO, NOT ABLE UNINSTALL AND INSTALL PROGRAMS, NOT GETTING ADMINISTRATOR...: Hello, i way uninstalling mysql and i accidentally double clicked on that after that something was happening and it was taking so long that i got frustrated and restarted my laptop immediately. but after restart a lot of things malfunctioned. 1. My laptop inbuilt speaker...
  6. Not able to uninstall itunes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to uninstall itunes.: I am trying to uninstall Itunes software from my windows 10 operating system. it was corrupted when I tried to install bluetooth software, which has since been deleted. I lost my itunes desk top icon to open program and I am able to open itunes through the search bar. I tried...
  7. cant't uninstall program because the Hard drive is dead

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant't uninstall program because the Hard drive is dead: recently one of my HDD ( drive H;\ ) gone dead, so i try to uninstall some of the program that was installed at drive H:\ so that i can install it again once i buy a new HDD, and this one, epic launcher, cannot be uninstalled, the error prompt is " Invalid drive H:\", so i...
  8. Program not listed to be able to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program not listed to be able to uninstall: When navigating to Control Panel/Programs to be able to uninstall Quicken, The program is not listed to be able to uninstall. The program is installed and I can locate in the Program Files, but is not listed to uninstall. I have heard that if I were to just delete the...
  9. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  10. Not able to uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to uninstall programs: I've been trying to uninstall a couple of programs to free up some space, but when I try to uninstall I get an error message which is included in the attachment. This occurs for most of the programs I try to uninstall with a ".msi" file directive. On clicking yes, the same...