Windows 10: Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders

Discus and support Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Mouse Without Borders and have a little issue with cap locks. On the primary computer when I initiate cap locks it acts normally. But on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fhleinbach, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders

I am using Mouse Without Borders and have a little issue with cap locks. On the primary computer when I initiate cap locks it acts normally. But on a remote computer if I enable cap locks there is no indicator light but cap lock has changed state to caps. You can turn caps on and off but have no indication which mode your in. If you turn cap locks on via the primary computer you get a light indicating they are on and they work properly on the primary computer. Once the cap lock light is on and you move the cursor to the secondary computer the light remain on but caps do not work.

:)

fhleinbach, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders

Mouse without Border Connection Issues

Hi,

There are several factors which may have contributed on the issue. Since you've mentioned that you are also experiencing the same issue, we would like to ask you these following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using the Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders, or a third party app?
    • Were there any changes on your device before the issue occur?
    • Aside from reinstalling it, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders

1. Cap lock issue Mouse Without Borders - Similar Threads - Cap lock issue

2. Mouse without borders - locking both computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without borders - locking both computers: I´m using mouse without borders to control 2 PCs.When I lock the primary machine using Win+L, only the primary machine locks. When I lock the secondary machine, both machines lock. I would like it to only lock the secondary PC, but cannot find any setting related to this....
  3. Mouse without borders - locking both computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without borders - locking both computers: I´m using mouse without borders to control 2 PCs.When I lock the primary machine using Win+L, only the primary machine locks. When I lock the secondary machine, both machines lock. I would like it to only lock the secondary PC, but cannot find any setting related to this....
  4. Mouse without borders - locking both computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse without border keyboard caps lock status across pcs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without border keyboard caps lock status across pcs.: Hi, Case 1: having no issues on Keyboard Caps lock statusWindows 7 and 10 Setup.While in this setup the keyboard caps lock status syncs to windows 7. Example: If on windows 10 I press Caps lock ON and move mouse to Windows 7, I get the keyboard Caps Lock in ON State...
  6. Mouse without border keyboard caps lock status across pcs.

Mouse without border keyboard caps lock status across pcs.: Hi, Case 1: having no issues on Keyboard Caps lock statusWindows 7 and 10 Setup.While in this setup the keyboard caps lock status syncs to windows 7. Example: If on windows 10 I press Caps lock ON and move mouse to Windows 7, I get the keyboard Caps Lock in ON State...
  7. Mouse without border keyboard caps lock status across pcs.

8. Mouse without border Keyboard caps and numlock doest sync with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without border Keyboard caps and numlock doest sync with: Hi,I have windows 7 and windows 10.From windows 10 when I move the mouse to windows 7 pc it moves very well. The keyboard caps lock and unlock go sync into windows 7 and no issues.If I put Caps Lock on and move mouse to windows 7, i get caps lock on in windows 7 as well., but...
  9. Mouse without border Keyboard caps and numlock doest sync with

Mouse without border Keyboard caps and numlock doest sync with: Hi,I have windows 7 and windows 10.From windows 10 when I move the mouse to windows 7 pc it moves very well. The keyboard caps lock and unlock go sync into windows 7 and no issues.If I put Caps Lock on and move mouse to windows 7, i get caps lock on in windows 7 as well., but...
  10. Mouse without border Keyboard caps and numlock doest sync with

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse without borders caps lock not working

2. Issue with Mouse with Capslock