Windows 10: Capital letter

Discus and support Capital letter in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When typing an email,each time I start a new line and press the space bar after the first word, the first letter of the new line becomes a capital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrysutt, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Capital letter

When typing an email,each time I start a new line and press the space bar after the first word,
    the first letter of the new line becomes a capital letter.Is there any way to correct this from happening?

:)

Terrysutt, Feb 22, 2018
  2. REX270104 Win User

Third party passwords are diplayed as small letters only

Third party passwords typed as numbers, small capital letters displayed
    as small letters only.

Message : the password must have capital and small letters only.

How can I change to numbers and small and capital Letters setting.

REX270104, Feb 22, 2018
  3. 808 Pureview Phone keypad text input bug

When using the predictive text enabled on the phone keypad and in the middle of a sentence pressing the shift key for a capital letter doesn't work properly. It will capitalize the letters on the keypad for an instant then revert back to normal. The shift
    key must be pressed again to write a capital letter

brianbrannon---01, Feb 22, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Capital letter

Sorry, basic question- which email program are you using, or are you using web-based mail? (Browser)

dalchina, Feb 22, 2018
  5. Terrysutt Win User
    Thanks for the reply,I am using Outlook

Terrysutt, Feb 22, 2018
  6. Word Man Win User
    I am using Outlook 2013. Drill down into File/Options/Mail/Editor Options/Autocorrect Options and you will find control of your issue.

Don't know your version of Outlook or whether it's the same.

Word Man, Feb 22, 2018
  7. I don't use Outlook anymore but I don't remember that being a problem when typing a full length sentence that continues into a following line.
    Do you mean the issue happens when you do not type a full length sentence, press Enter in order to type a new sentence?

MeAndMyComputer, Feb 22, 2018
  8. Edwin New Member

Capital letter

Capital letter [​IMG]

Capital letter [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 23, 2018
  9. Terrysutt Win User
    I can`t find file /options etc.in the Outlook email programme,I did try disabling auto corrections in settings/typing
    but this didn`t work.Having said that,the first word on this line in this reply is alright so it may have resolved itself.

Terrysutt, Feb 23, 2018
  10. Berton Win User
    Might have to look in Microsoft Office/Word if you have it installed, some settings work across the applications within the Office suite.

Berton, Feb 23, 2018
  11. Terrysutt Win User
    Thanks,yes I do have Microsoft Office 2007 installed and use Word, so I`ll see if I can find the answer in there.

Terrysutt, Feb 23, 2018
  12. Word Man Win User
    Here is a link showing how to achieve your objective specifically in Outlook 2007: https://www.extendoffice.com/documen...tocorrect.html The autocorrect tab shown in step 4 is specific to what you want.

Word Man, Feb 25, 2018
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Capital letter

Brink, Feb 25, 2018
  14. Terrysutt Win User
    Hello Brink,no I`m not using the touch keyboard,just the standard one,I am on a desktop computer,Windows 10 64-bit
    version 1709 build 16299.248.This is the second reply I`ve typed which didn`t capitalise the first letter on the next line(Version)

Terrysutt, Feb 25, 2018
  15. skcusime Win User
    When you start a new line by hitting "Enter", hold down the "Shift" key.

skcusime, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Capital letter

1. Capital letter - Similar Threads - Capital letter

2. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  3. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  4. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.: SHIFT KEY ISSUeTRIEd rEStARTIng cOmPuTeR aND UNINStALLING COMpUtER KEyboaRD DRIVER, AND tHAT DIDN"T WORKCURRENTLY USING A WIreLESS KeYBOArD. KEYBoARD THaT caME wiTh THE COmpUTER IS The ONe CaUsING tHE PrOBleMs, As I uNPLUggEd THE wIRElesS AND TYpeD on ThE ORigINaL keybOaRd...
  6. My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.

My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.: SHIFT KEY ISSUeTRIEd rEStARTIng cOmPuTeR aND UNINStALLING COMpUtER KEyboaRD DRIVER, AND tHAT DIDN"T WORKCURRENTLY USING A WIreLESS KeYBOArD. KEYBoARD THaT caME wiTh THE COmpUTER IS The ONe CaUsING tHE PrOBleMs, As I uNPLUggEd THE wIRElesS AND TYpeD on ThE ORigINaL keybOaRd...
  7. I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it: I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it but I need to press caps lock to be able to do so "U", Also the Shift + U is being registered and it's not writted , Additional thing it's not only about the letter u if I switch the language to any other language I...
  8. I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it

I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it: I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it but I need to press caps lock to be able to do so "U", Also the Shift + U is being registered and it's not writted , Additional thing it's not only about the letter u if I switch the language to any other language I...
  9. Microsoft 4000 Natural Ergonomic keyboard: Sometimes letters are capitalized - I didn't do it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 4000 Natural Ergonomic keyboard: Sometimes letters are capitalized - I didn't do it.: What would cause occasional capitalization of letters? I know I'm not doing it. I've disassembled the keyboard and cleaned it and everything else is working great. Love this keyboard! Every so often a letter is capitalized in the middle of a word. What can I check? For users...
  10. Microsoft 4000 Natural Ergonomic keyboard: Sometimes letters are capitalized - I didn't do it.

Microsoft 4000 Natural Ergonomic keyboard: Sometimes letters are capitalized - I didn't do it.: What would cause occasional capitalization of letters? I know I'm not doing it. I've disassembled the keyboard and cleaned it and everything else is working great. Love this keyboard! Every so often a letter is capitalized in the middle of a word. What can I check? For users...