Windows 10: Capital letters

Discus and support Capital letters in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Terrysutt, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Capital letters

Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason
    The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a setting to
    Prevent this happening?

:)

Terrysutt, Oct 30, 2019
  2. hpholm Win User

Bring back capital letters!

Hi Jacob,

I am quite sure the settings maze is going to be completely redesigned in Windows 10. ;-)

There are several feature requests for improving the experience of Windows Phone already on

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...uggestions/category/18991-improved-experience

I was only able to find one suggestion for capitalizing the words in settings, and it is a long way to the top:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6157634-the-1st-letter-should-start-with-a-capital-let

--

Hans

hpholm, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Capital letter

Capital letters [​IMG]

Capital letters [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Capital letters

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Capital letters

1. Capital letters - Similar Threads - Capital letters

2. Auto capitalize

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto capitalize: Is there any way to make Windows auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence? submitted by /u/treeshateorcs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dplx57/auto_capitalize/
  3. File Names Changing to All Capitals

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Names Changing to All Capitals: I am finding that my files are changing to all capitals without me doing this, I then have to rename them back to proper case. I have had instances where a file is saved in proper case and then when I save it again it saves in capitals; I then have two files with the same...
  4. Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail: I have found a solution which was not found in the Community. 1. Go to Settings and in the search bar type: Typing Insights. 2. Make sure the toggle switch is OFF. Now whenever you place a period after an abbreviation, you will not automatically get a Capital letter for...
  5. stop capitalization when i hit the enter key in a paragraph

stop capitalization when i hit the enter key in a paragraph: In MS Mail on my Win 10 laptop, every time I hit return to get to the next line, it capitalizes the first word on that line. I am often just wanting to break the line, not starting a new sentence. How can I turn off this option of presumed capitals? Tried looking in...
  6. US International Keyboard - How to not capitalize?

US International Keyboard - How to not capitalize?: I'm trying to learn how to use the US International Keyboard so that I can type accepts when writing in French. So far, everything is working correctly except that I can't figure out how to type some characters without capitalization. For example, if I want to type an "e"...
  7. The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end...

The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end...: The capitalized letter I type at the beginning of a sentence is being deposited at the end of the sentence. This has continued to happen after reinstalling Windows 1o and doing all the updates. Any solutions?...
  8. Wireless Keyboard won't always shift capital letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Keyboard won't always shift capital letters: Hello. I am new here. I had just bought a dell all-in-one computer with Windows 10 pre-installed. The computer is functioning properly. I also had a wireless Logitech wave keyboard and use it instead of the default keyboard that comes with the dell computer. However, I...
  9. Capital letter

in Windows 10 Support
    Capital letter: When typing an email,each time I start a new line and press the space bar after the first word, the first letter of the new line becomes a capital letter.Is there any way to correct this from happening? 104867
  10. HELP Keyboard (Even On-screen) won't capitalize letters with shift

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP Keyboard (Even On-screen) won't capitalize letters with shift: I can capitalize every letter/symbol except for letters "t" and "m." In order for me to capitalize them, I have to use the caps lock function. I can't even use the on-screen keyboard to capitalize said letters, it simply doesn't go through. This might or might not be a...