Windows 10: Capital letters

Discus and support Capital letters in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Terrysutt, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Capital letters

Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason
    The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a setting to
    Prevent this happening?

:)

Terrysutt, Oct 30, 2019
  2. hpholm Win User

Bring back capital letters!

Hi Jacob,

I am quite sure the settings maze is going to be completely redesigned in Windows 10. ;-)

There are several feature requests for improving the experience of Windows Phone already on

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...uggestions/category/18991-improved-experience

I was only able to find one suggestion for capitalizing the words in settings, and it is a long way to the top:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6157634-the-1st-letter-should-start-with-a-capital-let

--

Hans

hpholm, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Capital letter

Capital letters [​IMG]

Capital letters [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Capital letters

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Capital letters

1. Capital letters - Similar Threads - Capital letters

2. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  3. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  4. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  6. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  7. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.: SHIFT KEY ISSUeTRIEd rEStARTIng cOmPuTeR aND UNINStALLING COMpUtER KEyboaRD DRIVER, AND tHAT DIDN"T WORKCURRENTLY USING A WIreLESS KeYBOArD. KEYBoARD THaT caME wiTh THE COmpUTER IS The ONe CaUsING tHE PrOBleMs, As I uNPLUggEd THE wIRElesS AND TYpeD on ThE ORigINaL keybOaRd...
  9. My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.

My KEYBOaRd KeePs RANDOmLy TYpInG IN CAPITaL LETters.: SHIFT KEY ISSUeTRIEd rEStARTIng cOmPuTeR aND UNINStALLING COMpUtER KEyboaRD DRIVER, AND tHAT DIDN"T WORKCURRENTLY USING A WIreLESS KeYBOArD. KEYBoARD THaT caME wiTh THE COmpUTER IS The ONe CaUsING tHE PrOBleMs, As I uNPLUggEd THE wIRElesS AND TYpeD on ThE ORigINaL keybOaRd...
  10. I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it: I Can't press the letter "u" with shift to capitalize it but I need to press caps lock to be able to do so "U", Also the Shift + U is being registered and it's not writted , Additional thing it's not only about the letter u if I switch the language to any other language I...