Windows 10: Capitalize text!

Discus and support Capitalize text! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Can I use auto capitalize in Windows? As I type small I, it auto capitalize it to capital I. I want it on PC!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AHMED MALICK, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Capitalize text!

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Can I use auto capitalize in Windows? As I type small I, it auto capitalize it to capital I. I want it on PC!

:)

AHMED MALICK, Feb 13, 2022

2. turn off capitalization in windows 10

Hi,

We would like to assist you on how to turn off capitalization in text and email on your Windows 10 device. Please answer the following questions for us to provide accurate steps:

• Which device are you using? Is it Windows phone or laptop? If you're using a Windows phone, we'd like to know the phone model.
    • When you say "turn off capitalization in text and email", does all the letters you tried to type in is capitalized or only the first letter of a sentence is capitalized?
    • When did the issue start?

If you're using Windows 10 Mobile and would like to turn off/disable capitalize the first letter of a sentence, you can disable it by going to
    Settings > Time and language > Keyboard
    > Tap the keyboard you want to configure (example: English (United States)). Then, uncheck it.

Capitalize text! c3d053e4-cd08-43c6-a07b-705738496877?upload=true.jpg

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Feb 13, 2022
  3. hpholm Win User
    Bring back capital letters!

Hi Jacob,

I am quite sure the settings maze is going to be completely redesigned in Windows 10. ;-)

There are several feature requests for improving the experience of Windows Phone already on

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...uggestions/category/18991-improved-experience

I was only able to find one suggestion for capitalizing the words in settings, and it is a long way to the top:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6157634-the-1st-letter-should-start-with-a-capital-let

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 13, 2022
  4. Capitalize text!

File Names Changing to All Capitals

I just tried some Save as in Excel, one time the suggested save file name was in Capitals tried 3 other files they were in proper case. Went back to original file and now that was in proper case!

I note that when suggesting Capitals some of the file path had changed to Capitals as well.

Mike Frizzell, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

Capitalize text!

1. Capitalize text! - Similar Threads - Capitalize text

2. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  3. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  4. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters: Last night my windows 10 was updated. This morning I worked a few hours, but suddenly I noticed that my written text is displayed with capital letters although the caps lock was off. I scanned my machine with Malwarebytes and Webroot and no malware has been detected. I...
  6. After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters

After windiws 10 updates, the text is written with capital leters: Last night my windows 10 was updated. This morning I worked a few hours, but suddenly I noticed that my written text is displayed with capital letters although the caps lock was off. I scanned my machine with Malwarebytes and Webroot and no malware has been detected. I...
  7. Capitalize text!

Capitalize text!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Can I use auto capitalize in Windows? As I type small I, it auto capitalize it to capital I. I want it on PC! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/capitalize-text/6493acfe-feef-4f7f-bb2a-f7af09dc462b
  8. Windows 10 Mail, Shift Button and Highlighted Text Capitalization Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail, Shift Button and Highlighted Text Capitalization Issues: Whenever I highlight text using the SHIFT button (often to copy and paste something), the text case starts to toggle. And I am talking an uncontrollable wicked fast toggle between the text case that completely manhandles that highlighted portion of the text. Is there any way...
  9. Windows 10 Mail, Shift Button and Highlighted Text Capitalization Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail, Shift Button and Highlighted Text Capitalization Issues: I am running Windows 10 and using Windows Mail version 16005.11029.20108.0 on a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260. Whenever I highlight text using the SHIFT button (often to copy and paste something), the text case starts to toggle. And I am talking an uncontrollable wicked fast...
  10. Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10: How to: Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10 How to Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete...