Windows 10: Caplock Light blinking when screen is on

Discus and support Caplock Light blinking when screen is on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I use Visual Studio Code or even am streaming movies, sometimes the caps lock light starts blinking and the laptop becomes slow. I couldn't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The-Latecomer, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Caplock Light blinking when screen is on

When I use Visual Studio Code or even am streaming movies, sometimes the caps lock light starts blinking and the laptop becomes slow. I couldn't find anything online about the light blinking when the screen is on. Only when the screen is off.

Laptop: HP i7 7th gen

submitted by /u/The-Latecomer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The-Latecomer, Apr 13, 2021
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Apr 13, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought it was normal for the activity light to continue to blink until its actually off as its doing the shutdown sequence. Also you don't need to sign out before shutting down. Just one less step to do *Biggrin

swarfega, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Caplock Light blinking when screen is on

Battery light is blinking orange

Hi Alexandra,

A blinking orange light usually means the battery is below 10%. Take note though that the meaning of a blinking orange light may differ based on the make and model of your device. We do recommend that you follow the suggestion in the previous post to contact
    your device manufacturer for additional support.

Feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Caplock Light blinking when screen is on

1. Caplock Light blinking when screen is on - Similar Threads - Caplock Light blinking

2. Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Laptop blue light blinking but the screen won't turn on: Hello , can someone help me pls. I have a 6 yr old Acer TravelMate P2410 Corei5 8gen. When i press the power on, the blue light keeps on blinking but the screen won't turn on. What should I do ?? I also tried long pressed the power button but it still doesn't work. thank u...
  3. Caplock issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caplock issue: When gaming if I press the caplock the game minimize how to remove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caplock-issue/cc9eb90c-af84-4c64-9d27-9cbe54b57321
  4. Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize: Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize on hp windows 8.. Does resetting solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caplocks-blinking-irregularly-causing-mouse-to/110e89b8-f41e-4c73-9d95-89869278b5cd
  5. Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize: Caplocks blinking irregularly causing mouse to seize on hp windows 8.. Does resetting solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caplocks-blinking-irregularly-causing-mouse-to/110e89b8-f41e-4c73-9d95-89869278b5cd
  6. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  7. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  8. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. CPU red light blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU red light blinking: Hi all, My display is working fine but CPU red light wont stop blinking.so whats the man reason behind?-if you could be any help-THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-red-light-blinking/09877bfa-79b4-4080-9eae-d257be71d9d7
  10. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"