Windows 10: Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

Discus and support Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marc-Andre Simard, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me.

:)

Marc-Andre Simard, Apr 26, 2024

2. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

My laptop is HP and I actually have some good news, the pop up went away! I'm testing both the Num Lock and Caps Lock and no notification is popping up! I don't know what caused it in the first place, but if it happens again, I'll try to figure out the source! and thanks for the offer to help me!

I Like Hedgehogs, Apr 26, 2024
  3. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and whenever I restart my PC, it stops happening for a bit but starts happening again after a few seconds, does anyone know how to fix this?

I Like Hedgehogs, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

Hi all,

One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot
    figure out how to turn these off - is there a way to do this.

UsmaanMufti, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

1. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up - Similar Threads - Caps Lock Num

2. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  4. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  5. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  6. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  7. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  8. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  9. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  10. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...