Windows 10: Caps Lock does not display on my notebook screen.

Discus and support Caps Lock does not display on my notebook screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no 'screen configurations' tab in my advanced display settings. I want to display the 'Caps lock' display in my RCA Cambio 10.1 inch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Squishjunkie Kevin G, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Caps Lock does not display on my notebook screen.

I have no 'screen configurations' tab in my advanced display settings.
    I want to display the 'Caps lock' display in my RCA Cambio 10.1 inch
    notebook/tablet. I want the 'Caps Lock' on-screen display with no pings
    or beeps. How can I enable this?

:)

Squishjunkie Kevin G, Nov 7, 2018

2. Caps Lock Icon

Hi Graeme,

The Caps Lock On indicator may have been disabled that's why it doesn't appear on your screen when Caps Lock is on. To have it enabled, follow these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop and click Display Settings.
    • Click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Display adapter properties.
    • Click the Screen configurations tab and check the box for
      Enable on-screen display
    • Under Indicator settings for NumLock and CapsLock, look for While the numeric lock or the caps lock is ON section and choose either
      Show the indicator for a few seconds or Always show the indicator on the screen.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Caps Lock does not display on my notebook screen.

On Screen Caps Lock Display

Hi, I have a Lenovo that is running windows 10 and whenever I press the Caps Lock button there is a 3 second caps lock icon that comes up on the screen. How do I get rid of this???

Thanks!

Amanda2161, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Caps Lock does not display on my notebook screen.

1. Caps Lock does not display on my notebook screen. - Similar Threads - Caps Lock does

2. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  3. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  4. caps lock no on screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock no on screen display: hi- did reset of windows 11,running microsoft edge. microsoft 5050 keyboard..........there is no 'CAPS' indicator lighton this keyboard.however........i was able to get a CAPS ON'display on my screen,lower right hand corner,prior to reset..............now,it's gone.i have...
  5. caps lock no on screen display

caps lock no on screen display: hi- did reset of windows 11,running microsoft edge. microsoft 5050 keyboard..........there is no 'CAPS' indicator lighton this keyboard.however........i was able to get a CAPS ON'display on my screen,lower right hand corner,prior to reset..............now,it's gone.i have...
  6. Display of "Caps lock" while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display of "Caps lock" while typing: Bonjour,Je suis sous Windows 11 et des que je j'appuis sur "Ver Maj" un pop up m'indiquant son activation/desactivation apparait ce qui est fort penible.J'ai chercher dans tout les coins des paramettres mais rien de semblable à l'option qui permettait cela sur windows 10....
  7. Display of "Caps lock" while typing

Display of "Caps lock" while typing: Bonjour,Je suis sous Windows 11 et des que je j'appuis sur "Ver Maj" un pop up m'indiquant son activation/desactivation apparait ce qui est fort penible.J'ai chercher dans tout les coins des paramettres mais rien de semblable à l'option qui permettait cela sur windows 10....
  8. Caps lock display turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock display turn off: Caps lock display is a nuisance. It is incredible that such a terrible feature was enabled and made difficult to turn off.Nothing that works has been found on the internet....
  9. Caps lock display turn off

Caps lock display turn off: Caps lock display is a nuisance. It is incredible that such a terrible feature was enabled and made difficult to turn off.Nothing that works has been found on the internet....
  10. On Screen Caps Lock Icon/Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    On Screen Caps Lock Icon/Display: Hi, I have a Lenovo that is running windows 10 and whenever I press the Caps Lock button there is a caps lock icon that comes up on the screen and then despairs. How do I get rid of this?...