Windows 10: Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

Discus and support Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelCampbell_2015, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing off?Michael Campbell

:)

MichaelCampbell_2015, Apr 24, 2024

2. Caps lock notification on screen

Whenever I press any of the lock buttons (caps, number... etc) a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off (via display or keyboard settings)

How can I turn this off??

Nick Bates, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification (intel NUC)

Hi Kyle. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for turning off on-screen Caps lock notification in Windows 11 and 10 (work the same):

https://10scopes.com/disable-caps-lock-notifica...

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-disable-the-caps...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/Onscr...

If none of those work then I'd post in the Intel Community forums above where other NUC owners will know the answer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

1. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen - Similar Threads - Caps Lock Notification

2. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  3. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  4. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  5. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  7. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  8. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i dont use any weird bluetooth app nor I have the "on screen display tab" showing in "display adapter properties". I have done...
  9. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Hi! I have problem that every time I press CAPS LOCK then there pops up a notification. How do I remove it? I have windows 10 pro and latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification/091d262e-3374-48f9-b647-1b085c30093d
  10. Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen: Dear Team, Please guide me how to on notification for CAPS LOCK ON - OFF which can be displayed in screen. Regards, Praveen 9962051877...