Windows 10: Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Discus and support Caps Lock Notification Turn off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HadeeAlhassanawi, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying since it blocks what I am working on.

:)

HadeeAlhassanawi, Feb 3, 2019

2. Notifications about turned on caps lock

I’ve bought a new keyboard but it doesn’t provide me with LED indication of turned on caps lock. I cannot find anything on the screen that shows the caps lock status. How can I get a notification that caps lock is turned on? Thank you.

RicardoOkyere, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Dennial R Win User

Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off?

Dennial R, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

1. Caps Lock Notification Turn off? - Similar Threads - Caps Lock Notification

2. How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?: This Has been showing up For a While and it has been getting pretty annoying when playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-screen-notification/6ffdc104-6e26-4cca-8c1c-eca21966adef
  3. How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?: This Has been showing up For a While and it has been getting pretty annoying when playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-screen-notification/6ffdc104-6e26-4cca-8c1c-eca21966adef
  4. How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen

How to turn off caps lock indicator/notification on screen: I am struggling to turn off the caps lock indicator on my Spin SP314-51 it really irritates me when it pops up when using caps or num lock...
  5. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  6. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  7. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?

How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?: I just bought a new Dell with Windows 10 Pro. It has this annoying feature of popping up a caps lock notification no matter what program I'm using. I tried using these directions I found on how to turn it off, but I don't see a screen configuration tab at the end of these...
  9. Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Notification that Caps lock is on/off: Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/notification-that-caps-lock-is-onoff/8b231120-6677-4c3b-b3ab-28f49fa6b48e
  10. Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen: Dear Team, Please guide me how to on notification for CAPS LOCK ON - OFF which can be displayed in screen. Regards, Praveen 9962051877...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification when caps is turned off

2. turning widows caps lock notification off

3. how to turn off that stuipid CAPS lock on/off grey box on my hp computer