Windows 10: Caps lock notification

Discus and support Caps lock notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wichoyop, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Wichoyop Win User

Caps lock notification

Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i dont use any weird bluetooth app nor I have the "on screen display tab" showing in "display adapter properties". I have done clean installs several times. im in 1903. Caps lock notification 5cc1269f-3561-4b1f-91ce-69d9f6106842?upload=true.png

:)

Wichoyop, Jul 16, 2019

2. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Hello Dennial,

Yes, you can turn on the notification that Caps Lock is on/off, this build-in option is available through audio.

Go to Settings - Ease of Access – Keyboard - Toggle Keys. However, a notification on the screen depends on the keyboard, a keyboard driver and your hardware manufacturers. I suggest that you contact your hardware manufacturer for further information. Another
    option is to find a third party program that will perform this function.

Marcel Kuri, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Dennial R Win User

Caps lock notification

Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off?

Dennial R, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Caps lock notification

1. Caps lock notification - Similar Threads - Caps lock notification

2. Two Caps Lock notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my acer for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  3. Two Caps Lock notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my acer for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  4. Caps lock notification on screen

Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  5. Two Caps Lock notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my LG Gram for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  6. Two Caps Lock notifications

Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my LG Gram for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  7. Caps Lock / NumLock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock / NumLock notification: first of all i searched far and long and no solutions worked since i do not have Screen configurations tab. it randomly started showing and its kicking me out of apps for this stupid useles pile of garbage i need help since it i cna barely play games now sorry for anger but...
  8. caps lock notification not on taskbar

caps lock notification not on taskbar: why is the caps lock notification suddenly not showing on the taskbar in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification-not-on-taskbar/67709e64-b91b-4408-9408-ab7b8e8413ba
  9. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Hi! I have problem that every time I press CAPS LOCK then there pops up a notification. How do I remove it? I have windows 10 pro and latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification/091d262e-3374-48f9-b647-1b085c30093d
  10. Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Notification that Caps lock is on/off: Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/notification-that-caps-lock-is-onoff/8b231120-6677-4c3b-b3ab-28f49fa6b48e