Windows 10: Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen

Discus and support Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I don’t know why every time that I press Caps Lock button , a notify comes on the bottom right of the screen. BLOCCO MAIUSC: ATTIVO when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SgtPootler, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen

Hello, I don’t know why every time that I press Caps Lock button , a notify comes on the bottom right of the screen. BLOCCO MAIUSC: ATTIVO when on,BLOCCO MAIUSCCaps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen :DISATTIVATO when off. (it’s Italian, it’s CAPS LOCK) . It’s very annoying because every time I press caps lock the full screen program close and I have to reopen it

submitted by /u/SgtPootler
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SgtPootler, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

caps lock sign not able to find on the screen

Hi,

Microsoft does not have any on screen indicator for Caps Lock but there is another way to get notified. Kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Aswin_Anand on March 30, 2016.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Ar Rom, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Caps lock

Hi Mark,

The option to be notified that the Caps Lock is on the moment you start typing is not available. However, you can enable and increase the duration of the Caps Lock pop up notification the moment Caps Lock is enabled. Here's how:

• In the Cortana search, type in Control Panel and click it in the search results.
    • Set the View by option to Large icons.
    • Click Ease of Access Center.
    • Select Make it easier to focus on tasks.
    • Scroll down to the Adjust time limits and flashing visuals section, make sure to uncheck the box to
      Turn off all unnecessary animations.
    • Under the option How long should Windows Notification dialogue boxes stay open, select your preferred duration.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

If this doesn't work, then you may search the web for any 3rd party Caps Lock notifier apps or send us a feedback through our

Feedback Hub

Feel free to let us know should you need further information.

Regards

Vanessa Yar, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen

Caps Lock notification removal

To further assist you with your concern about caps lock notification, we'd like to isolate it by asking a few questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Is it a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this notifier popping up when you
      perform a clean boot
      ?

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual
    after troubleshooting with clean boot of the knowledge base article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

You may also right-click on the caps lock / keyboard notifier and and check for possible options to exit, close, or disable it.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen

1. Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen - Similar Threads - Caps lock notify

2. DriverPack notifier problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DriverPack notifier problem: When i start my pc , DriverPack notifier window appears and does not respond and that make the pc take a long time to start , then it appears a window of DriverPack notifier saying stop the execution of this script...
  3. DriverPack notifier problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DriverPack notifier problem: When i start my pc , DriverPack notifier window appears and does not respond and that make the pc take a long time to start , then it appears a window of DriverPack notifier saying stop the execution of this script...
  4. Google Drive notifier

Google Drive notifier: Hi, I have the app autorun and it notifies me with the popup with " notice google drive for desktop will be available soon " is there any way to remove it? Thanks 183817
  5. SCROLL LOCK LED AS NOTIFIER

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCROLL LOCK LED AS NOTIFIER: CAN I USE THE SCROLL LOCK LED AS NOTIFICATON LED LIKE ANDROID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-lock-led-as-notifier/37dd947e-bc17-49a2-abe6-a5e72e0da43b
  6. "Notify for download & Notify for install" missing - GPEDIT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Notify for download & Notify for install" missing - GPEDIT: Recently did a fresh install of Win10 Spring update.I'm accustomed to using option (2) in Group Policy Editor which lets Windows notify me to download updates and notify me to install them once downloaded. However, this no longer seems to be an option as the only thing i can...
  7. Defender notified threat.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender notified threat.: As my AV am using Kasperski free plus MBAM free. Also have set up Defender to do periodic scans (there being no conflict) Defender has notified a threat and quarantined it. Neither Kasperski or Mbam reported it. Link below for info on threat. Spyware:Win32/WebHancer.A...
  8. Gmail Notifier For Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Notifier For Edge: Now that I have changed my browser to MS Edge (because Google Chrome was to slow) I have lost my Gmail notifier, which was a browser add on, and was jolly useful.......I have had a quick look around, but can't seem to find an equivalent add on for Edge......anyone know if...
  9. Notifying of events in calendar

Notifying of events in calendar: Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message? Thanks for any help. 13746
  10. Notify problem solved

in Windows 10 Support
    Notify problem solved: Is there anything more discouraging to helpers than when a member requests assistance, suggestions being provided, and then no further response from the original poster. By the thread starter notifying what solved their problem, could also help others in the same...