Windows 10: Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

Discus and support Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Out2sea88, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Out2sea88 Win User

Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and whenever I restart my PC, it stops happening for a bit but starts happening again after a few seconds, does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Out2sea88, Apr 24, 2024
  2. AM4A1 Win User

Num lock and Caps lock not working after Re-installation of XP

my caps lock and num lock isn't working after I reinstalled XP, the light don't work and the buttons don't work, but the scroll lock works. any help for this problem?

AM4A1, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Caps lock and num lock indicator not working

After updating windows 10 (update 1809) Caps lock and num lock indicator not working.

Deepak_Nagar, Apr 24, 2024
  4. sinroto Win User

Caps Lock / Num Lock On-Screen Status

Whenever I press caps lock and num lock it shows an on-screen image showing if its on or off. I use caps lock very frequently and would like to know if theres any way to disable this.

sinroto, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up - Similar Threads - Caps Lock Num

2. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  3. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....
  4. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  6. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...
  7. Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up

Caps Lock/Num Lock pop up: Hi, my name's Hudson and I've recently been getting this notification or pop up on my computer whenever I press the Caps lock or Num lock keys. this problem started today, and I've tried every tutorial and guide I've seen on how to fix it and none of them have worked, and...
  8. CAPS Lock Pop-up

CAPS Lock Pop-up: When I'm playing a game and I press CAPS lock by accident, a pop-up shows up, blocks my view and really messes me up. I was wondering how I could get rid of this. I have a Lenovo Flex 4-1470. I will atatch a screenshot of the pop-up.[ATTACH]...
  9. An issue with num lock and caps lock.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An issue with num lock and caps lock.: I think this is the right place to putt this, but whenever I press caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, it shows the icon on the screen. I've had this computer (Acer Nitro 5) for a year, and it's always done it. When I play a game and a button is mapped to caps lock, it gets...
  10. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...