Windows 10: Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

Discus and support Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Mike. That feature has always been available, at least since Vista, in the "Ease of Access Centre" in the CP. PC Settings has only adopted it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vaindil, Nov 19, 2014.

1. davehc Win User

Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

Hi Mike.

That feature has always been available, at least since Vista, in the "Ease of Access Centre" in the CP. PC Settings has only adopted it under a different badge.

davehc, Nov 23, 2014

2. Greetings from Holly Jerusalem
    Hi MikeHawthorne
    You are there only click the blue title under SWITCHING INPUT METHOD which is """ Change language bar hot keys """ and you find it there

By the way,HOW YOU TOOK SNAPSHOTS LIKE YOUR ATTACHED IMAGES

aksalaymeh, Nov 30, 2014
  3. Tony K Win User
    Hi there. Press and hold Windows key plus Print Screen key. You will see the screen dim for a bit. Release the Windows key. The screenshot will be titled screenshot1 and be placed in a subfolder of the Pictures folder called Screenshots.

Tony K, Nov 30, 2014
  4. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

Greetings from Holly Jerusalem

Thanks and Many thanks

aksalaymeh, Dec 5, 2014
  5. bpratt Win User
    Well, I learn something new every day and it also works on Win 8.1. Thanks

bpratt, Dec 5, 2014
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're both very welcome. *Smile

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

1. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function - Similar Threads - Caps lock num

2. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  3. Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Num Lock and Caps Lock indicator backward: Hi there! My Num Lock and Caps Lock keys have the indicator backwards - the light is on when they are not active I can type in sentence case and use the number pad and the light is off when I can't use the numbers or am typing in all caps. I've restarted a few times and...
  4. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  5. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  6. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  7. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  8. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  9. An issue with num lock and caps lock.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An issue with num lock and caps lock.: I think this is the right place to putt this, but whenever I press caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, it shows the icon on the screen. I've had this computer (Acer Nitro 5) for a year, and it's always done it. When I play a game and a button is mapped to caps lock, it gets...
  10. caps lock and num lock lights do not come on when selected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    caps lock and num lock lights do not come on when selected: why won't the caps light and num lock key light up when selected can I reset something to get the lights back functioning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-and-num-lock-lights-do-not-come-on-when/f47bc0c7-4441-4712-84bd-163a6923b281