Windows 10: Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

Discus and support Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Team, Please guide me how to on notification for CAPS LOCK ON - OFF which can be displayed in screen. Regards, Praveen 9962051877... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Praveen.kumar8, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

Dear Team,

Please guide me how to on notification for CAPS LOCK ON - OFF which can be displayed in screen.

Regards,

Praveen

:)

Praveen.kumar8, Sep 21, 2018

2. On screen caps lock notification

I recently upgraded to the terrible Windows 10 system. Before I was using Windows 7. My Lenovo does not have a light to tell me that the caps lock is on, instead there was a useful on-screen notification that I had turned my caps lock on or off. WAS. Now
    that I have upgraded to the degenerate, trash that is is Windows 10 the only way for me to know whether or not the caps lock is on is an irritating, high pitched beeping sound. I use to be able to work in silence. Now it takes me twice as long to type and
    always with the high pitched screech made by the third worst operating system made by any software company ( the other two being xp and Windows 8). I want my on screen notification back so I can do my work without listening to the banshee scream of the bastard
    Windows 10 operating system.

TylerjCollins, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 21, 2018
  4. JohnDubya Win User

Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

1. Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen - Similar Threads - Caps lock OFF

2. How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?: This Has been showing up For a While and it has been getting pretty annoying when playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-screen-notification/6ffdc104-6e26-4cca-8c1c-eca21966adef
  3. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  4. Caps lock notification on screen

Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  5. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  7. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  8. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

9. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...
  10. Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Notification that Caps lock is on/off: Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/notification-that-caps-lock-is-onoff/8b231120-6677-4c3b-b3ab-28f49fa6b48e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification on screen that caps lock is active

2. add notification on screen caps off or on

3. caps lock on/off display on screen

4. caps lock osd,
  5. app to tell if caps lock is on