Windows 10: CAPS Lock Pop-up

Discus and support CAPS Lock Pop-up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I'm playing a game and I press CAPS lock by accident, a pop-up shows up, blocks my view and really messes me up. I was wondering how I could get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shayan Latifi, Feb 27, 2021.

1. CAPS Lock Pop-up

When I'm playing a game and I press CAPS lock by accident, a pop-up shows up, blocks my view and really messes me up. I was wondering how I could get rid of this. I have a Lenovo Flex 4-1470. I will atatch a screenshot of the pop-up. CAPS Lock Pop-up 528c8ed6-5e85-415b-9cab-ee7bbd8b24aa?upload=true.png

:)

Shayan Latifi, Feb 27, 2021

2. Caps Lock Icon

Hi Graeme,

The Caps Lock On indicator may have been disabled that's why it doesn't appear on your screen when Caps Lock is on. To have it enabled, follow these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop and click Display Settings.
    • Click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Display adapter properties.
    • Click the Screen configurations tab and check the box for
      Enable on-screen display
    • Under Indicator settings for NumLock and CapsLock, look for While the numeric lock or the caps lock is ON section and choose either
      Show the indicator for a few seconds or Always show the indicator on the screen.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

The below does not disable CAPS LOCK; instead it converts CAPS LOCK into SHIFT LOCK.

• Right-click Start
    • Choose Control Panel.
    • Under Clock, Language and Region, choose
      Change input methods.
    • On the left, choose
      Advanced Settings.
    • Near the bottom, click on
      Change language bar hot keys (this is a blue link)
    • On the Advanced Key Settings tab, select Press the Shift key
      radio button.
    • Click OK, then Save
    After this change:

• You press the CAPS LOCK key puts the keyboard in all-caps mode
    • You press the SHIFT key to turn off CAPS LOCK and exit all-caps mode.
      • Note that pressing CAPS LOCK again
        will not turn off CAPS LOCK; only by pressing either SHIFT key will CAPS LOCK turn off.
    This is similar behavior to how the SHIFT LOCK key works on typewriters.

blackeneth, Feb 27, 2021
  4. CAPS Lock Pop-up

Caps Lock Display Pop Up

Hi!

So I have a Lenovo Legion computer. I've been using this computer for months, and when I turn on/off my caps lock button, no display appears. Now today, I'm not sure what I did that everytime I click the caps lock button on/off, this pop up shows up in my
    screen. Is there a way I can turn it off?

Andrés Nazario, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

CAPS Lock Pop-up

1. CAPS Lock Pop-up - Similar Threads - CAPS Lock Pop

2. when i press caps lock google pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press caps lock google pops up: when i press caps lock google pops up and its really annoying when lm typing something google pops up or when I play Minecraft it disconnects me from the game and I don't know how to fix it, and yeah. can you help[ me fix this problem?...
  3. when i press caps lock google pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i press caps lock google pops up: when i press caps lock google pops up and its really annoying when lm typing something google pops up or when I play Minecraft it disconnects me from the game and I don't know how to fix it, and yeah. can you help[ me fix this problem?...
  4. How to Disable Caps Lock Pop-up Notification in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disable Caps Lock Pop-up Notification in Windows 10: i tried every solution, but it didn't work at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-pop-up-notification-in/87d17458-189e-41be-893a-01d6638852e9
  5. How to Disable Caps Lock Pop-up Notification in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Disable Caps Lock Pop-up Notification in Windows 10: i tried every solution, but it didn't work at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-pop-up-notification-in/87d17458-189e-41be-893a-01d6638852e9
  6. caps lock pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    caps lock pop up: when ever i tap caps lock on my windows ten surface pro it minimizes all of my tabs/apps to my home screen and then displase this messege:. i have no clue how i turned it on but i would like to know how to turn it off, thanks in advance. [ATTACH]...
  7. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...
  8. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off: Hello, my name is Anan, I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I open a program or a game and accidentally press one of them it minimizes the program or the game I am on, I need help turning...
  9. Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update

Get rid of Caps Lock pop up on Jan 2019 update: Ever since the update, I've been getting pop up notifications every single time I press the caps lock. This is incredibly annoying due to my typing habits. This comes issue is present on both my iBuyPower PC and my HP Spectre laptop and it has just recently occured . Any...
  10. Caps lock

Caps lock: My new keyboard does not have an LED to indicate caps lock and nothing on the screen shows the status. How can I get a notification on the screen to show caps lock status? I don't have sound turned on because I don't want to disturb my disabled wife....