Windows 10: Caps lock sound

Discus and support Caps lock sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am playing minecraft and when i press caps lock and 2 other keys, it makes a beep. i have disabled sticky keys, toggle keys and all of those options.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Varchas Varma, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Caps lock sound

I am playing minecraft and when i press caps lock and 2 other keys, it makes a beep. i have disabled sticky keys, toggle keys and all of those options. i cant find anyone with this problem. this is a new laptop and all the drivers and everything is updated. i cant find any other settings. this beep is different from the caps lock, num lock and scroll lock beep and it happens no matter what game or app i am on. plz help

:)

Varchas Varma, Apr 4, 2020
  2. dangnad2 Win User

No caps lock sound

I'm following up to my own post. This is NOT caps lock INDICATOR. That's on the keyboard.

I'm talking about ease of access/caps lock sound.

dangnad2, Apr 4, 2020
  3. No sound on Cap Locks

Although sound for the Cap Locks is activated in the settings section,there is no sound when selecting Cap lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock,

is there another adjustment anywhere?I am running the latest version of Windows 10 (1803).

TerenceSutton, Apr 4, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Caps lock sound

No sound indication on cap lock.

Can you confirm that you hear other system sounds please.

For interest (?) (and this is 1709 not 1803...)...

Caps lock sound [​IMG]

->

Caps lock sound [​IMG]

& for completeness:

Caps lock sound [​IMG]

Note: these may have been rationalised in 1803...

dalchina, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Caps lock sound

1. Caps lock sound - Similar Threads - Caps lock sound

2. Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.: Greetings, My laptop is the Asus TUF FA506IU-AL130T. It has a strange problem in that when I plug in and then unplug headpnones, the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys sound stops working. It has been like that since new. A couple of months after I bought it, the Motherboard was...
  3. Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.: Greetings, My laptop is the Asus TUF FA506IU-AL130T. It has a strange problem in that when I plug in and then unplug headpnones, the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys sound stops working. It has been like that since new. A couple of months after I bought it, the Motherboard was...
  4. .Cap lock on

.Cap lock on: After update Cap button doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cap-lock-on/d4d4cd06-71e0-4f34-b031-ef3c9053b168
  5. Turning off sound for CAPS LOCK key

Turning off sound for CAPS LOCK key: Before I throw my computer out the window can someone please tell me how I turn off keyboard sounds, in particular for the Caps Lock key. I have followed instructions here but they don't match up with my version of W10. I've included a screenshot of the screen I do have. What...
  6. Caps lock

Caps lock: Hi! My problem is that when i turn my caps lock on some letters are big some aren't , like this: HeLLO! I WaNT tO tALK AbOUT SoMeTHIng. i don't know why is like that and i don't know how to fix it....
  7. CAPS LOCK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAPS LOCK: CAPSLOCK STUCK ON EVEN WHEN KEY SAYS IT IS DISABLED WHEN IN WORD DOCUMENT Able to use normal small case otherwise so not my key board. Any ideas? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock/243a3c52-5759-4e85-ae6a-086683d94bec
  8. Caps lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock: My new keyboard does not have an LED to indicate caps lock and nothing on the screen shows the status. How can I get a notification on the screen to show caps lock status? I don't have sound turned on because I don't want to disturb my disabled wife....
  9. No sound indication on cap lock.

No sound indication on cap lock.: Windows 10 version 1803 has just installed on my desktop computer. The only thing that appears to be missing is the sound when using the cap lock button. I have looked at settings,ease of access,keyboard,enable tone,which is enabled but still no tone. This also applys to the...
  10. No caps lock sound

in Windows 10 Support
    No caps lock sound: Windows 10 Dell xps13 Please read: In Settings>Ease of Access>Keyboard>Toggle Keys>"Hear a tone when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock" it is *RolleyesON*Shock I have had Caps Lock play a sound since day one of this laptop. It did work for awhile but it...