Windows 10: Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue!

Discus and support Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I need to know haw to turn off the Caps Look & Numpad Notifications like the following abc:I tried to fix it a lot of times according to internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MinaEzeet, Jan 21, 2022.

1. MinaEzeet Win User

Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue!

Hello,I need to know haw to turn off the Caps Look & Numpad Notifications like the following abc:I tried to fix it a lot of times according to internet searching but there is no thing fit windows 11?Thanks for help

:)

MinaEzeet, Jan 21, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Since update numpad doesn't work properly anymore

Good evening,

On a HP Pavilion dv7 laptop, since a Windows10 update two days ago (version 1511, OS 10586.104), my numpad has gone nuts.

For example :

• key 2 writes 72, locks caps and opens a Bing search for "help with windows 10"
    • key 3 writes *3wc
    • key / writes /4 and triggers a menu for alternative screens
    • etc...
    Here is what I already attempted :

• uninstall and reinstall keyboard
    • add an alternative language keyboard
    • check "ease of access" options
    • try the numpad in the BIOS : it works fine
    • try the numpad in safe mode, now read this : it worked fine ! I restarted in normal mode and the keyboard worked fine also for a minute or so. Then it went crazy again. Now it doesn't work in safe mode anymore.
    Any suggestion welcome,

Thank you for your help

Lambda_993, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue!

Caps lock on screen disply issue

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask for the following:

• Does the CAPS lock indicator light turns on when you enable it?
    • What issues are you having with typing passwords, and with screen display?
    • When did the issue start?

We look forward to your response.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue!

1. Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue! - Similar Threads - Caps Numpad Notifications

2. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  3. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  4. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  6. Caps lock and num lock on screen notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock and num lock on screen notification: HelloI recently bought a Gigabyte G5 specifically for gaming but am unable to use it because every time I hit the caps or nums lock key a pop up minimized the game to tell me they are on. I have hunted down every way I can through google but the settings doesn't seem to have...
  7. Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Look & Numpad Notifications on the screen issue!: Hello,I need to know haw to turn off the Caps Look & Numpad Notifications like the following abc:I tried to fix it a lot of times according to internet searching but there is no thing fit windows 11?Thanks for help...
  8. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i dont use any weird bluetooth app nor I have the "on screen display tab" showing in "display adapter properties". I have done...
  9. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Hi! I have problem that every time I press CAPS LOCK then there pops up a notification. How do I remove it? I have windows 10 pro and latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification/091d262e-3374-48f9-b647-1b085c30093d
  10. Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen: Dear Team, Please guide me how to on notification for CAPS LOCK ON - OFF which can be displayed in screen. Regards, Praveen 9962051877...