Windows 10: Caps/Num/Scr lock popup apperd out of nowhere, can't turn off. Help

Discus and support Caps/Num/Scr lock popup apperd out of nowhere, can't turn off. Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this pc setup for almost 2 years and this is the first time it happend. No recent windows or drivers updates, just woke up turned my pc on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pablo248, Dec 24, 2021.

1. pablo248 Win User

Caps/Num/Scr lock popup apperd out of nowhere, can't turn off. Help

I've had this pc setup for almost 2 years and this is the first time it happend. No recent windows or drivers updates, just woke up turned my pc on and it started out of nowhere. I've tried most solutions that I found Control pannel, desplay adapter settings, etc and either it doesnt show me they same stuff in my settings or it doesnt fix the problem. help pls. Also mine looks diffrent than the other ones I've seen online so I dont know whats up with that

:)

pablo248, Dec 24, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 24, 2021
  3. vin.vin Win User
    microsoft designer bluetooth desktop on screen display num lock and scr lock

I am using windows 10 and Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop.

This keyboard has no LED for display NUM lock or SCR Lock.

I tried to install Microsoft keyboard and mouse software to on screen display NUM Lock and SCR lock, but no luck.

It does not affect the performance but it affecting the typing experience.

vin.vin, Dec 24, 2021
  4. vin.vin Win User

microsoft designer bluetooth desktop on screen display num lock and scr lock

Any solution for on screen display the num lock and scr lock in windows 10 ?

vin.vin, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Caps/Num/Scr lock popup apperd out of nowhere, can't turn off. Help - Similar Threads - Caps Num Scr

2. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  3. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling: I can't turn off the on screen pop up indicator for the caps lock and othersI have tried searching myself but they're outdated and I can't find the setting parts they mentionit is a self built PC so any advice relating to Lenovo is uselessI particularly want this setting...
  4. turn off on screen indicators for caps, num and scroll lock toggling

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?: I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-this-caps-lock-num-lock-scr/819ffcf8-7b5f-4f52-94cf-f2ce126e7ac0
  6. How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i turn off this Caps Lock / Num Lock / Scr Lock notification thing? Can you help?: I did so much thing but nothing solved this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-off-this-caps-lock-num-lock-scr/819ffcf8-7b5f-4f52-94cf-f2ce126e7ac0
  7. Caps/Num/Scr lock popup apperd out of nowhere, can't turn off. Help

Caps/Num/Scr lock popup apperd out of nowhere, can't turn off. Help: I've had this pc setup for almost 2 years and this is the first time it happend. No recent windows or drivers updates, just woke up turned my pc on and it started out of nowhere. I've tried most solutions that I found Control pannel, desplay adapter settings, etc and either...
  8. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  9. How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock

How to turn off on screen notification for caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock: I can not find where in the setting to turn off this notifcation. everytime i hit caps lock it alt tabs my games and it really annoying. Please help...
  10. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?: When I toggle caps lock and num lock there is a notification on my screen. How do I turn this off? This doesn't work because I don't have a "Screen configurations" tab (maybe because I am using multiple monitors?). Thanks! submitted by /u/wafflewrestler [link] [comments]...