Windows 10: CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING

Discus and support CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING AND IT AUTOMATICALLY BLINKING AFTER SOME TIME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Naveen--kumar, Sep 23, 2020.

1. CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING

CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING AND IT AUTOMATICALLY BLINKING AFTER SOME TIME

:)

Naveen--kumar, Sep 23, 2020

2. Capslock

When typing in Word or Excel my computer is turning on Capslock by itself.It doesn't show on the keyboard and you can't turn it off so can't use the numerals . Have to wait till it decides itself >

any SUGGESTIONS?

JenniferHatfield, Sep 23, 2020
  3. ttsoldier Win User
    Windows 10 Caps Lock light

Strangely enough, since updating to 9879, the caps lock light on my keyboard does not work.

I know it may seem small but it is really annoying not knowing when caps is on or not. My keyboard is backlit and the keys light up fine but the light on the capslock key does not.

I'm dualing booting with Windows 8.1 and if I switch back to 8.1, the caps lock button light works fine, so I know the light it self is not the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

ttsoldier, Sep 23, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING

keyboard lights

I have literary dozen of KBs and on none of them signal lights for Capslock or Numlock light up.

CountMike, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING

1. CAPSLOCK IS NOT LIGHTING - Similar Threads - CAPSLOCK LIGHTING

2. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0
  3. HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK INDICATOR?: I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK ON AND OFF INDICATOR FORM POOPING UP ON SCREEN IN HP VICTUS WHILE GAMING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-capslock-indicator/10501828-c892-469b-a75f-f43312c9fca0
  4. How to remove capslock indicator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove capslock indicator?: Hello, so after I updated my laptop I started to get these type of popups when I click on the caps lock.I don't how I supposed to remove I tried bunch of tutorials but the issue is still not fixed....
  5. How to remove capslock indicator?

How to remove capslock indicator?: Hello, so after I updated my laptop I started to get these type of popups when I click on the caps lock.I don't how I supposed to remove I tried bunch of tutorials but the issue is still not fixed....
  6. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn of the capslock notification?: I triend tutorials but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-the-capslock-notification/b19210e8-4415-4683-bc00-0365e682f957
  7. How do i turn of the capslock notification?

How do i turn of the capslock notification?: I triend tutorials but none of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-the-capslock-notification/b19210e8-4415-4683-bc00-0365e682f957
  8. How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?: I have been unable to get this on screen capslock notification to disable. It pops up for 5 seconds each time I hit the capslock key. The notification will tab me out of programs that are running in fullscreen exclusive mode. I have messed around with the ease of access...
  9. How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?

How do I turn off on-screen capslock notification on windows 11?: I have been unable to get this on screen capslock notification to disable. It pops up for 5 seconds each time I hit the capslock key. The notification will tab me out of programs that are running in fullscreen exclusive mode. I have messed around with the ease of access...
  10. How to Tell if NumLock/CapsLock is ON/OFF if PC has no Indicator Light

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Tell if NumLock/CapsLock is ON/OFF if PC has no Indicator Light: After a lot of searches, it's apparent that many manufacturers have taken away the indicator light for CapsLock/NumLock. How lovely. Today, I found a free third-party tool that works great. TrayStatus will put the little display icons back on the screen for you. Yes, I...