Windows 10: Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

Discus and support Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whats the deal? no basic work-around or options to configure the security captcha. (Sorry, I was unsure on category here) Have a look: Imgur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bright Eyes, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

Whats the deal? no basic work-around or options to configure the security captcha. (Sorry, I was unsure on category here)

Have a look: Imgur

Googling this error always ends up leading me into some tutorial where im learning how to implement "Captcha" for my own personal/public website. In case it was not obvious, I do not own a website.

:)

Bright Eyes, Aug 15, 2016
  2. aldrian95 Win User

Lumia 920 not showing captcha

ok.. URL is www.kaskus.co.id, it happened when I want to post reply in any thread. Verification code(captcha) is in bottom post reply page, but not showing up....

aldrian95, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Can't login to Age of Empires site

When I try to register for the beta, I login using my Microsoft account, but the site juste reloads and shows me error text in the stringwindow "autherror xbla invalid". How should I fix this?

VattenPrinsessan, Aug 15, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

As the error says, it 's the Site Owners site key is missing or invalid, Email the web master of the site you are trying.

spunk, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

1. Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key" - Similar Threads - Captcha ERROR site

2. Product Key site shutting down

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key site shutting down: Hi, I'm having trouble with Windows 10 Pro product key because the site that I bought it from got deleted (mrhightech.net) and the database of keys went away with the website as well! What should I do?...
  3. Site is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Site is blocked: I accidentally caused the facebook.com site to be block on my laptop. After my mistake, attempting to access facebook.com results in this notification. ===== Block Site www.facebook.com is blocked! In order to remove this domain from the block list, please visit options...
  4. Legit site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Legit site: Can anyone verify whether Digisecure is legit or a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/legit-site/915b9511-d7d5-403d-a08f-38d114fa675c
  5. Blocked Sites

Blocked Sites: Hard to believe that #Microsoft is running a scam but if your computer downloads a specific “infected” site a warning comes up on your computer telling you that your blocked by Microsoft and to call a Microsoft 1800 number to “unblock” your computer. When you call the number,...
  6. site not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    site not responding: ok I'm lazy, I bought this windows 10 Satelitte maybe 2 yrs ago and never used. once in a while I turn on but its always been so slow. Sites say they don't respond so I just use my iPhone. Its so much easier letters type & erase like they should. sites come up as they...
  7. espn site

espn site: Hello, On the esannoypn website, every time I click on to fantasy football, I get a "cannot access this site" error message. Something about not communicating with server 500 HTTP. I did not have a problem with this until about a week ago. What's going on here?...
  8. V9 Portal Site

in Browsers and Email
    V9 Portal Site: Dear W9 forum friends It appears that somehow I have installed V9 Portal Site. This has taken over my homepage and I cannot change it! I have tried multiple time via Tools > Options > General. I reset my homepage to the default homepage and I set it so that when I open my...
  9. Unwanted site loading

in Browsers and Email
    Unwanted site loading: Hope this is a good place to pose this question, forgive me if it is not, this is my first time in the Forum! Every time I load a site I am looking for another site which I accessed several days ago also loads in the background. I clearly have activated some option but I can...
  10. secure site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    secure site: Hello everyone keep getting this message on some sites, can anyone help [img] 94417