Windows 10: Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

Discus and support Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whats the deal? no basic work-around or options to configure the security captcha. (Sorry, I was unsure on category here) Have a look: Imgur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bright Eyes, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

Whats the deal? no basic work-around or options to configure the security captcha. (Sorry, I was unsure on category here)

Have a look: Imgur

Googling this error always ends up leading me into some tutorial where im learning how to implement "Captcha" for my own personal/public website. In case it was not obvious, I do not own a website.

:)

Bright Eyes, Aug 15, 2016
  2. aldrian95 Win User

Lumia 920 not showing captcha

ok.. URL is www.kaskus.co.id, it happened when I want to post reply in any thread. Verification code(captcha) is in bottom post reply page, but not showing up....

aldrian95, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Can't login to Age of Empires site

When I try to register for the beta, I login using my Microsoft account, but the site juste reloads and shows me error text in the stringwindow "autherror xbla invalid". How should I fix this?

VattenPrinsessan, Aug 15, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

As the error says, it 's the Site Owners site key is missing or invalid, Email the web master of the site you are trying.

spunk, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

1. Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key" - Similar Threads - Captcha ERROR site

2. Who is "Site owner"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who is "Site owner"?: Collections does not open. Who is "site owner" and how do I fix this issue? Get this message:This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-site-owner/1b4185f1-f2e7-4817-b6b3-e140044a2a63
  3. Who is "Site owner"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who is "Site owner"?: Collections does not open. Who is "site owner" and how do I fix this issue? Get this message:This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-site-owner/1b4185f1-f2e7-4817-b6b3-e140044a2a63
  4. Who is "Site owner"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft site sign in error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  6. Microsoft site sign in error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft site sign in error.: I got an error for sign in microsoft account. ADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  7. invalid api parameters captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid api parameters captcha: I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work. Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip, install the ie tab! I run cccleaner, malwarebytes as instructed..., know where is by heart...
  8. network error for particular site

network error for particular site: hello, i am facing problem in website opening and it only happened for particular site, if i am login in wordpress.com manytime is not working and it shown proxy error or server error. how can fixed ir Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Install, upgrade and activate...
  9. DNS Error on one site

DNS Error on one site: I'm not sure if this is even the right forum to post this or not. All of my PCs are Windows 10, and actually, I'm having the exact same problem on my phones, as well. When connected to my home Wi-Fi, I cannot access this one particular site. The following is what I see. Mind...
  10. Site error with date error.

in Browsers and Email
    Site error with date error.: When I try to access site https://inet.idbibank.co.in/, I get msg as below. [img] As you can see , it shows date format as per US. But I have in my laptop Indian Time format. As per indian format what is shown is 2 Nov 2020. But in settings all are ok as seen in status bar...