Windows 10: CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

Discus and support CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im getting this kind of captcha. What do I do to fix this? Is this a problem on my GPO?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AceEbrole, May 10, 2022.

1. AceEbrole Win User

CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

Im getting this kind of captcha. What do I do to fix this? Is this a problem on my GPO?

:)

AceEbrole, May 10, 2022
  2. dm71669 Win User

captcha doesnot work on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Captcha and similar account verification processes not working in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge browser AND in Internet Explorer with or without add-ons disabled as suggested in a 2011 post.

This is a MAJOR problem, as accounts cannot be verified at all. Why is this happening, and what is the fix?

Original title: Captcha code in Windows 10, MS Edge & IE

dm71669, May 10, 2022
  3. Captcha not working with Edge

Just set up a friends laptop with Windows 10. Fully updated and all looks good. However they cannot access their webmail account due to Captcha security not working !?!

No longer using Internet Explorer But only Microsoft Edge. Access webmail from Edge requires Captcha security input but even though verification of input is true it keeps reverting to requirement for a new Captcha input. Even though each input is true
    and confirmation of "I'm not a Robot", mail will not open. I just get another request for Captcha input. Cannot go on indefinitely hoping it will work.

Can anyone provide and explanation and a solution.......................

In the meantime, downloaded and installed Google Chrome and whilst this also uses Captcha, it works first time every time. Come on Microsoft !?!

majestic100, May 10, 2022
  4. CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

captcha

Captcha might have a problem with Microsoft Edge. Try using Internet Explorer instead.

Press Windows key + R

Type: iexplore.exe

Hit Enter

See if you can view the captcha prompts.

Andre Da Costa, May 10, 2022
Thema:

CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

1. CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE - Similar Threads - CAPTCHA PROBLEM EDGE

2. CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAPTCHA PROBLEM ON EDGE: Im getting this kind of captcha. What do I do to fix this? Is this a problem on my GPO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captcha-problem-on-edge/e69fb814-d826-4d88-9565-7d21fa55a9ca
  3. Captcha

in Windows 10 Customization
    Captcha: Why can't I solve these captchas, I know I'm doing this right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/captcha/e519c1a7-1b25-4166-9f20-9c06b04977a4
  4. invalid api parameters captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid api parameters captcha: I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work. Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip, install the ie tab! I run cccleaner, malwarebytes as instructed..., know where is by heart...
  5. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas: Whenever I goto sites with cloudflare, I seem to get captchas when going to them with the new Edge (Dev). It seems to be only the new edge - I tried it on the new canary channel and I get it too even with a cleared history/cookies/etc. It doesn't come up on other browser -...
  6. Problem with Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Edge: Have done a clean install but there is no top sites boxes or feeds when I open a new tab any ideas please 122449
  7. Problems with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Edge: Hi all. I have a few problems with Edge. On my desktop edge will not display any .pdf files. I get a “oops, something prevented edge from displaying this file” or some such thing. I then switch to IE11 and all is fine. Adobe reader is installed. On my laptop, edge will...
  8. Edge Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Problem: Let me start by stating I DO NOT HAVE A VIRUS OR MALWARE. I have had to force close edge a couple times due to various bad websites. When I reopen it it automatically opens back up the same site I was forced to manually close thereby forcing me to manually kill them again....
  9. EDGE - problem

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE - problem: Hi Guys apologies, if this subject has been done to death. I am looking to fix a problem with next door neighbours W10 / 64bit OS Laptop. Have re-installed W10, electing to save his apps and data. All has gone well, with the exception that Edge when clicked, momentarily...
  10. Problem with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge: Now I have been using Edge for a while now and while I find it not bad now there has been what I can only think an update that has left me with the browser opening quite differently to what I had set up. ie open immediately with my emails, then each new tab with those pinned...