Windows 10: Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

Discus and support Captions in photos app suddenly changed font in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I was adding captions to pictures in the Windows 10 app, Photos, and suddenly the font changed. I didn't even know there was a choice of fonts till... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by trh4444, Mar 20, 2020.

1. trh4444 Win User

Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

Hi, I was adding captions to pictures in the Windows 10 app, Photos, and suddenly the font changed. I didn't even know there was a choice of fonts till I accidentally changed it. I don't know which combination of keys I hit to do it, but I can't get back to the original font, which is the font I want, Times New Roman. I was wondering if anyone might know how to resolve that. Thank you!

:)

trh4444, Mar 20, 2020

2. Is there a way to change the font of the touch keyboard?

Hi Leena,

Please follow the steps below and check.

• Press Windows logo + I keys to open settings.
    • Then select ease of access.
    • Go to closed captions and change the fonts from below the caption style.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Mar 20, 2020
  3. spageID Win User
    Captioning for Photos

What can be used with the Photos app in Windows 10 to label each photo (caption)? It appears that Microsoft doesn't have a captioning feature in its app. Really?!!

spageID, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

Photo App - How do add captions to photos.

Hello,

I understand that you are trying to add the caption to Photos in Photo App in Windows.

There is no option to add the captions to Photos in Photo App.

I suggest you to leave a Feedback in the feedback app. You may simply search for “Windows Feedback” from the
    search box, or give your feedbacks on the
    Photo App

Refer: Updates and feedback

Keep us posted if you are facing any further issue on Windows.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

1. Captions in photos app suddenly changed font - Similar Threads - Captions photos app

2. Sudden font change in Windows Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden font change in Windows Again: Regularly, I find that the font size has changed on my Surface 6 W11 machine.I can't put it down to anything.I'm fully updated and did not change the text size myself.I often use the Surface as a tablet, removing the keyboard. I often use Zoom Changing from Gallery mode to...
  3. Sudden font change in Windows Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden font change in Windows Again: Regularly, I find that the font size has changed on my Surface 6 W11 machine.I can't put it down to anything.I'm fully updated and did not change the text size myself.I often use the Surface as a tablet, removing the keyboard. I often use Zoom Changing from Gallery mode to...
  4. Sudden font change in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sudden font change in Windows: For some unknown reason, all of a sudden all of the icons and associated text for Windows are now TINY! I have tried all of the recommended fixes NO, I did NOT download any of the recommended "helpful" apps. HELP! PJ...
  5. Sudden change of font of some software

Sudden change of font of some software: How do I change the software font you see in the image below or return it to the default? The red line is defragmenting software fonts. The blue line is the default mode. In the image below, you can see two different software. And most importantly, in the font...
  6. photo captions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo captions: On windows7, photo gallery, I could caption photos. I have a new laptop, with windows10. I uploaded all my photos to onedrive. Now when I download them to windows10 Photos, I cannot find the captions. Most of the captions are identifying insects etc, and I cannot repeat that...
  7. Display fonts and photos in certain apps have become suddenly blurry

Display fonts and photos in certain apps have become suddenly blurry: Hello, A few days ago my fonts deteriorated (Windows 10) and then I noticed that photos, e.g. on facebook are really poor quality. I have tried all the solutions that I can find on the internet to resolve this, and I also tried the Microsoft Advisors, who basically walked...
  8. Photo captions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo captions: How do you add a text caption to a photo in Microsoft Photo application? The edit offer doesn't seem to have this option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-captions/68ec62af-9fbb-4c9b-8633-4d4127abf3e1
  9. it suddenly changed the default fonts

it suddenly changed the default fonts: I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop. The other day it suddenly changed the default fonts. I have Googled how to reset them and followed all of the instructions carefully but the System default option doesn't work. Can anyone help please....
  10. Windows Photos App not saving text captions

Windows Photos App not saving text captions: I'm running Windows 10 v1803. When using the Windows Photos app v.2018.18051.18420.0 and adding text to an image, sometimes the text will not save to the image. I've tested it several times by typing in the text, choosing a font and layout placement. Click Done. I work on...