Windows 10: Captions on screensaver in Windows 10

Discus and support Captions on screensaver in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just purchased a new Dell all-in-one machine with the latest version of Windows installed. My previous computer was a Dell all-in-one with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertSummers3, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Captions on screensaver in Windows 10

I have just purchased a new Dell all-in-one machine with the latest version of Windows installed.

My previous computer was a Dell all-in-one with Windows 7 installed.

On my previous computer I installed a screen saver which accessed all the photo images on the machine. On display, the images included captions so I was able to track down their locations and their names on the machine. Also, by pressing the down arrow I was able to ‘freeze’ any particular image and by pressing the back or forward arrows was able to review either the last or the next image.

I have gone through the various steps to include a screen saver on my new machine running Windows 10, including checking the ‘show captions’ button, but no such captions appear.

Can anybody suggest a means whereby the screen saver displays the caption for each image and enables the ‘freezing’ and juggling of images referred to above?

Many thanks

MS

:)

RobertSummers3, Jan 20, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Captions on screensaver in Windows 10 :)

terrace, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Captions on screensaver in Windows 10

cant work out how to set the screensaver with windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu.
    • Type Screensaver and click on Change screensaver.
    • In the dialogue box, select the screensaver you want. You may also change the settings from there.

Let us know If you need any further help. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank You

Sahil Bali, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Captions on screensaver in Windows 10

1. Captions on screensaver in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Captions screensaver

2. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  3. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  4. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  5. Live Captions Translation?

Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  6. How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...: How do I turn live captioning off copilot Bing Google none of them tell me the exact answer there's cotton picking keyboard shortcuts windows key alternate F alternate FA alternate a doesn't work yeah I'm frustrated no I'm madder than hell I can't get a straight answer from...
  7. How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...

How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...: How do I turn live captioning off copilot Bing Google none of them tell me the exact answer there's cotton picking keyboard shortcuts windows key alternate F alternate FA alternate a doesn't work yeah I'm frustrated no I'm madder than hell I can't get a straight answer from...
  8. How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED: I have been a long and I haven't seen a new update to up to 22h2 and still in 21h2. mine is Windows 11 pro. I am deaf and need accessibility for a live caption. please let me know what happens. what do I need a part for a live caption?...
  10. LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED

LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED: I have been a long and I haven't seen a new update to up to 22h2 and still in 21h2. mine is Windows 11 pro. I am deaf and need accessibility for a live caption. please let me know what happens. what do I need a part for a live caption?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. caption on screen saver

2. add captions to screen savers