Windows 10: Capture card is stopping audio from my built in speakers!

Discus and support Capture card is stopping audio from my built in speakers! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i recently changed my monitor and went with the Asus MG28UQ Because it's a lovely monitor and it came with built in speakers. I Hooked up my ps4 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IIz_Punisher_zII, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Capture card is stopping audio from my built in speakers!

So i recently changed my monitor and went with the Asus MG28UQ Because it's a lovely monitor and it came with built in speakers.

I Hooked up my ps4 to it. and when i directly use HDMI from the ps4 into the monitor i have audio and my speakers work fine.

When i take the HDMI out and place it into my capture card Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Lite.. I get a video image but for some reason the Audio from the speakers no longer works?

Does anyone have a solution of why i can't get my built in speakers to work when connected to a capture card?

submitted by /u/IIz_Punisher_zII
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IIz_Punisher_zII, Jan 3, 2020
  2. AdanToril Win User

Windows 10 upgrade to 1709 and built-in speakers stop working

Hi Andre,

thanks for the feedback but absolutely nothing of your suggestions worked. I'll try to provide feedback at any step, anyway.

My laptop is a Dell XPS M1330.

Trobleshooting did not find any issue.

There is no option to roll back the audio driver and it is fully updated.

Speakers are already the default device and their level is ok.

When I plug the headphones audio jack, whenever I do it, sounds can be listened through them and obviously stop when I remove them but the built-in speakers never sound.

Best regards,

Adán.

AdanToril, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Capture card is stopping audio from my built in speakers!

Having issues with the new update and capture card

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know do ‘’when you say update’’ do you refer to November update (Windows 10 Version 1511)?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the capture card driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for the device (Capture card) and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall
    Go to the capture card manufacturer website, download and install the latest capture card driver.

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Capture card is stopping audio from my built in speakers!

1. Capture card is stopping audio from my built in speakers! - Similar Threads - Capture card stopping

2. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output: Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output. I checked sound settings it only shows my laptop speakers. I checked if have deactivated devices doesn't show anything,but it recognises capture card as input sound. The problem is only in output...
  3. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output: Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output. I checked sound settings it only shows my laptop speakers. I checked if have deactivated devices doesn't show anything,but it recognises capture card as input sound. The problem is only in output...
  4. Capture card recognized as audio/video controller but not as audio output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  6. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out: Hi there,My sound has stopped working on my computer. I have Windows 10. I've had this problem before but after rebooting it usually comes back. I've tried doing that several times and it's not working. It's been two days now. I installed Driver Easy per info when looking for...
  7. Audio in the built in speaker no audio coming out

8. Windows 10 stopped detecting my built-in monitor speakers

Windows 10 stopped detecting my built-in monitor speakers: Hello folks, My issue is that I am unable to play sound through my LG HDR 4K monitor speakers from my PC. It worked in the past. I'm not sure why it stopped working. The monitor speakers are no longer available as a selection from the sound menu option in the task bar. I...
  9. My built in speakers stopped working this morning.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My built in speakers stopped working this morning.: It now says "No output device found" but when I plug my PS4 controller in the volume works again, help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-speakers-stopped-working-this-morning/e0aa17dd-4da5-44f5-8a89-12c4922d7453
  10. No audio from my speakers

No audio from my speakers: I cant get my speakers to work. The power is on (speaker light on) volume at max. The jack plug is in the centre of the 3 sockets at the lower back of the PC panel Original Title: I can't make my speakers work. They are connect by a jack plug to the middle of the 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i hear my speakers when my capture card is hooked up