Windows 10: Capture Voice Problem

Discus and support Capture Voice Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gavenjo, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Gavenjo Win User

Capture Voice Problem

Whenever I use my Game DVR and record something on my Windows 10 computer the audio playback is picking up my voice from my monitor and NOT my headset, how do I get it to playback from my headset microphone?

:)

Gavenjo, Nov 28, 2018

2. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Capture Voice Problem ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Capture Voice Problem

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Capture Voice Problem

1. Capture Voice Problem - Similar Threads - Capture Voice Problem

2. Problem with voice packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with voice packages: Hello,Im struggling with installing voice recognition. I've installed EnglishUnited States package with speech etc.However my Installed voice packages shows 0mbSame goes to when I go to Accessibility -> Speech and try to turn Windows Speech Recognition to on I got error...
  3. Voice and settings problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice and settings problems: Two questions:Something alters music played from WinAmp, it gets rapidly muffled and back sometimes.&How can I get the right click of the mouse to show more options automatically? I Hate F**** hieroglyphs!...
  4. Voice and settings problems

Voice and settings problems: Two questions:Something alters music played from WinAmp, it gets rapidly muffled and back sometimes.&How can I get the right click of the mouse to show more options automatically? I Hate F**** hieroglyphs!...
  5. hi voice problem

hi voice problem: hii have windows 7 in my desktop. and i have audio issue . how to i resolve it ? how instal my audio ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-voice-problem/d9e55179-ad83-4de8-978f-665fdb0b20ac
  6. problem on captures

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem on captures: the captures goes to temp files and i cant change the location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-captures/60524ee7-b5af-44a6-a3dd-465c39df9c2e
  7. CAPTURES PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAPTURES PROBLEM: Hello ... I have a problem with my capture screen, when I record the screen, the result is a black frame blocking each side of the screen, so .. it looks like it doesn't look fullscreen. I don't know why, I think there is a problem with my GPU driver. Because I have...
  8. [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures: Xbox game bar to my knowledge is the easiest way to record game clips, and for a while it was working great. Now all of a sudden it records game audio but not voices. I’ve made sure capture settings are set to all and my microphone access is open to other apps. submitted by...
  9. Problem with voice calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with voice calls: Hello, I've been having a weird problem with any video chat I'm trying to have on my computer which are pretty necessary at the moment. I can see the people I'm trying to talk with, but I can't hear them. They can see/hear me. I've tried it on Skype, Discord, Zoom and...
  10. Problems with voice dictation.

in Cortana
    Problems with voice dictation.: I have a peoblem with voice dictation. First, let me say that the microphone works fine. The Voice recognition part of the equation seems to work fine. The problem is that the text doesn't make it's way to the target. Here's an example. I position the cursor in a text...