Windows 10: Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

Discus and support Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Getting the follwoing error when trying to Capture Win11 Version 23H2 image attached in Deployment WorkBench. Tried updating VBScript FOD on imaging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Levy Rodriguez MCAO, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

Getting the follwoing error when trying to Capture Win11 Version 23H2 image attached in Deployment WorkBench. Tried updating VBScript FOD on imaging server with no luck. ADK files are up to date not sure if this is causing an issue becase we are still utilzing Win 10 as production. https://www.prajwaldesai.com/windows-11-22h2-upgrade-using-sccm-configmgr/

:)

Levy Rodriguez MCAO, Dec 7, 2023
  2. ABill1234 Win User

Adding wifi into a image on deployment workbench

Hi!

I am struggling to add a wifi profile into my image with deployment workbench! How do I do this!

Please help

ABill1234, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Cannot install Windows 11 23H2

The build number 22631.2506 implies the device has been upgraded to 23H2 already.

Here are the version/build numbers for Windows 11.

• 22000.xxx is 21H2
    • 22621.xxx is 22H2
    • 22631.xxx is 23H2
    Your system is fully up-to-date. What else you're looking for?

//I'm going to just assume 23H2 doesn't actually exist yet and count it as vaporware.//

No, it's not.

Read more about the enablement package you installed.

KB5027397: Feature update to Windows 11, version 23H2 by using an enablement package

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS.

To,
    Microsoft Community

Hey Friends, this is Gavin Mathos here & currently using Windows 11, Version: 22H2 OS.

I am eagerly waiting for launch & testing the upcomming "Windows 11, Version: 23H2" OS. What are the new feature you will see in the upcomming "Windows 11, Version: 23H2" OS.

Any information as to when Microsoft has planned to release the new Windows 11, Version: 23H2" OS.

Please check & let me know. Thanks..

Gavin H Mathos, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

1. Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench - Similar Threads - Capture Version 23H2

2. Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2: Auto reboot occurred on the following errors from Event Viewer App:a Failure to read an application setting for package Microsoft.SurfaceHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe. Error Code: -2147023878b The Windows Security Center Service was unable to load instances of AntiVirusProduct from...
  3. Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto reboot on SurfacePro 8 Win 11 Version 23H2: Auto reboot occurred on the following errors from Event Viewer App:a Failure to read an application setting for package Microsoft.SurfaceHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe. Error Code: -2147023878b The Windows Security Center Service was unable to load instances of AntiVirusProduct from...
  4. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  5. Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance

Win 11 version 23H2 sudden slow performance: About 2-3 days ago, I've got too many complaints from users in my organization about the sudden slow performance of the new Lenovo computers Desktops & Laptops operating windows 11 version 23H2.I investigated this issue to find if any update could affect such performance...
  6. Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture Win 11 Version 23H2 in Deployment WorkBench: Getting the follwoing error when trying to Capture Win11 Version 23H2 image attached in Deployment WorkBench. Tried updating VBScript FOD on imaging server with no luck. ADK files are up to date not sure if this is causing an issue becase we are still utilzing Win 10 as...
  7. Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS.

Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friends, this is Gavin Mathos here & currently using Windows 11, Version: 22H2 OS.I am eagerly waiting for launch & testing the upcomming "Windows 11, Version: 23H2" OS. What are the new feature you will see in the upcomming "Windows 11, Version:...
  8. Microsoft Deployment Workbench Microsoft Version: 6.3.8456.1000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Deployment Workbench Microsoft Version: 6.3.8456.1000: Hello can anyone help I am receiving this error PowerShell is required to use the Deployment Workbench. However I opened the program from Powershell by navigating to the program. [ATTACH] Please Help I also used powershell 7 same issues this is part of my remote online...
  9. Import Capture WIM file at the time of deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Import Capture WIM file at the time of deployment: Hi All, I need help with MDT. I want to create a task sequence which will take custom WIM at the time of installation. As I have different computer models and I don't want to import all WIM into the operating systems folder. I will make a shared folder where all of WIM's will...
  10. Importing Flash packages into Deployment Workbench for multiple Windows 10 releases

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Importing Flash packages into Deployment Workbench for multiple Windows 10 releases: Hi - I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this behaviour and, if so, how they've gotten around it. I have Deployment Workbench organised into folders representing different releases of our image - our current image is based on 1709 and I'm starting work on a new image...