Windows 10: Captures

Discus and support Captures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. My videos and captures from games were coming out fine when I got my computer, but I restarted it and now the pause, forward, etc buttons are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Azmat Rehmat, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Captures

Hello.

My videos and captures from games were coming out fine when I got my computer, but I restarted it and now the pause, forward, etc buttons are in a windows 7 fashion, when i have windows 10. Can someone tell me how to resolve this?

:)

Azmat Rehmat, Oct 18, 2020

2. TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Captures ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Captures

windows 10 snippit capture

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing screen captures obtained from snipping tool. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if the issue is confined to any specific capture that you have obtained?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.

• Press Windows
      key and type updates.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.

• Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Captures

1. Captures - Similar Threads - Captures

2. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  3. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  4. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  5. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  6. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  7. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  8. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  9. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  10. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing