Windows 10: Capturing a API level trace of access to Outlook 2010 calendar

Discus and support Capturing a API level trace of access to Outlook 2010 calendar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm having problems with iTunes being unable to sync calendars with my iPhone. In order to eliminate or incriminate iTunes interaction with Outlook... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by perdrix, Nov 13, 2016.

1. perdrix Win User

Capturing a API level trace of access to Outlook 2010 calendar

I'm having problems with iTunes being unable to sync calendars with my iPhone.

In order to eliminate or incriminate iTunes interaction with Outlook I'd like to capture a trace of the COM (I assume) interactions between iTunes and the Outlook calendar APIs.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

perdrix, Nov 13, 2016
  2. mnehemia Win User

Is it possible to view Shared Exchange 2010 calendars on the windows 7 phone?

This lack of info on the "500 new features" including shared calendar access feature availability on WP v.7.5 is killing me , folks. For the record I’m interested in Exchange 2010 only, not Windows Live or any other calendar platform so please don’t mention
    other platforms if you reply to this. I concede it is not supported in Exchange 2003 either and it’s not supported in WP v.7.0. Let’s focus on Exchange 2010 and WP v. 7.5 which was touted as supporting shared calendars prior to release of WP v.7.5

Scenario: User_A has shared his Exchange 2010 Mailbox calendar with User_B so that User_B has review level access to User_A's calendar. User_B has opened User_A's shared caledar and is able to view it on his Outlook 2010 desktop client.

User_B has a Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) device synced with his Exchange 2010 Mailbox.

Question: Can User_B access User_A's shared calendar on his Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) device?

This functionality is one of the most frequently asked features I get from corporate users. Blackberry, IOS and Android platforms do not support access to shared Exchange Calendars but WP 7.5 was promised to do so prior to release by MS. Now they are backtracking
    from that promise.

mnehemia, Nov 13, 2016
  3. my calendar is in outlook 2010 and does not show up in the calendar in the windows 10 tiles

my calendar is in outlook 2010 and does not show up in the calendar in the windows 10 tiles

Original title: import outlook 2010 calendar

JefferyRoski, Nov 13, 2016
  4. perdrix Win User

Bump ... Anyone out there who can help with this?

perdrix, Nov 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Capturing a API level trace of access to Outlook 2010 calendar - Similar Threads - Capturing API level

2. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  3. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  4. Outlook 2010 Calendar

Outlook 2010 Calendar: I can't delete or edit some events. I've tried most of the advice given online without a solution. If I try to delete an recurring event I get "Unknown error". If I try to delete and event I get: "can't be saved to this folder....folder was deleted or moved or you don't...
  5. Windows 10 & Outlook 2010 Calendars

Windows 10 & Outlook 2010 Calendars: Can these calendars be synced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-outlook-2010-calendars/15aea29a-5934-41ff-b43b-bd81cd237139
  6. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  7. Office 2010 Outlook Calendar is not loading in win 10? Whats wrong?

Office 2010 Outlook Calendar is not loading in win 10? Whats wrong?: Hi. I just made a clean install of Win 10 and set up the system with drivers etc. Everything works fine. But when I installed my Office 2010, the Calendar in Outlook 2010 will not load? If I run Outlook in /Safe, it loads fine and works. But how do I Get the calendar to...
  8. My Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook 2010: Can't log into my AT&T email account. Error code states the log on info is incorrect. It has happened before and the only way to fix it is to complete out and reload software. When re-installed it opens my receive file and dumps 3000+ emails that have been previously been...
  9. Bringing Screen Capture to Microsoft Edge with the Media Capture API

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Screen Capture to Microsoft Edge with the Media Capture API: Beginning with the EdgeHTML 17, Microsoft Edge is the first browser to support Screen Capture via the Screen Capture API. Web developers can start building on this feature today by upgrading to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, or using one of our free virtual machines....
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659