Windows 10: Capturing Achievements using Video Recording Software?

Discus and support Capturing Achievements using Video Recording Software? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I'm wondering if it is possible to capture the blue achievements message that pops up, using video recording software?I'm not entirely sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AW_86, Jun 8, 2021.

1. AW_86 Win User

Capturing Achievements using Video Recording Software?

Hello! I'm wondering if it is possible to capture the blue achievements message that pops up, using video recording software?I'm not entirely sure which process is triggering the achievement, so I don't know what to target. I tried several times when completing achievements using OBS, and it recorded the chime but not the popup message itself. I'd also like to record on Streamlabs for when I'm doing a livestream video so ppl can see it there too.I think I've tried recording the game window, I can't remember if I tried recording the entire monitor. But then, I have the problem of the taskbar g

:)

AW_86, Jun 8, 2021
  2. wolfaust Win User

Free and Useful Video Recorder

Hi folk!

I'm looking for free and useful video recorder to use it capture gaming videos. A while ago I have tried TechSmith's Camtasia Studio demo, but it's not capture during the fullscreen mode,. It just recording windowed mode, I don't know why.

Could you guys please suggest free and useful video recorder?

Sincerely,

wolfaust, Jun 8, 2021
  3. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Capturing Achievements using Video Recording Software? - Similar Threads - Capturing Achievements using

2. Need advise for video recording software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need advise for video recording software: Hi, I need to record a 15 minute instructional video, where I'll be screen recording. I saw xbox game recorder. I need to be able to blur or cover some lettering and numbers in the video. What are some economical alternatives that will allow me to do that for Windows 10?...
  3. recording the screen using Xbox capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    recording the screen using Xbox capture: I was recording the screen using Xbox capture on windows 10. However the screen went blank sleep mode, I could still hear the activity on the screen. I moved the mouse and then realized that the recording had stopped but when I went to the captures folder, it was not there....
  4. Video Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Capture: How do I capture video from my Sony Handycam Md DCR-HC65? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-capture/392d225d-41da-4bdd-88bf-0727f995a4c6
  5. Software to Capture Webcam Video alternarive to Windows Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to Capture Webcam Video alternarive to Windows Camera: Hello To everyone Due to the fact that we installed Windows from an ISO where where removed the WindowsApp and seems to be impossibile to reinstall them. We googled trying the solution proposed but nothing worked. Can you give some advice about some good software that...
  6. How to capture the font used in software window?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to capture the font used in software window?: I'm not sure what fonts are used in the software or game interface, and now it's not working. [img] 163823
  7. Record in Game mode not capturing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record in Game mode not capturing any video: On the domain abc.net.au it seems that video cannot be recorded in game record mode, just the audio is being captured. Here is a link to a video that I have been trying unsuccessfully to record. Have tried both the Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers with the same result....
  8. How do achieve simultaneous audio and video recording with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do achieve simultaneous audio and video recording with windows 10: At the moment i can record video and audio separately . How can i achieve simultaneous audio and video recordings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-achieve-simultaneous-audio-and-video/0e4a1672-ac25-46c2-a3b1-b7f0f18bc86e
  9. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  10. Video capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c