Windows 10: "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

Discus and support "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What does this mean? [ATTACH] I have about 12 000 log messages the last hour :S Also, I found this: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dr3amt, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Dr3amt Win User

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

What does this mean?

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" 6322179d-6d6d-4bb4-abcd-9976860b7e97?upload=true.png

I have about 12 000 log messages the last hour :S

Also, I found this:

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" 2b9a775b-77b2-4774-8710-b0cf87dcacdb?upload=true.png

:)

Dr3amt, Sep 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 3, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 3, 2019
  4. "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

1. "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" - Similar Threads - Capturing identity LocalService

2. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  3. ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ScreenShots Folder Not working as intended.: I was following the advice of a thread on this topic but it's been locked I use the powershell option to bring up the registry list (I assume that's what I've got) and my Screenshots folder in my pictures does not appear on the list instead there is one listed in my D: Drive...
  4. Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image: Print Screen button isn't capturing full screen image. The image produced is missing the bottom and right side of the screen display in the captured image. I'm sure I have a default setting higher for viewing resolution because of vision issues. What to do? Thanks!...
  5. Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework: When I attempt to change the Team Speak settings in Elgato Sound Capture, the program crashes by freezing then closing. After a lengthy conversation with Elgato tech support, they concluded that the issue was my .NET Framework configuration. After attempting the repair tool,...
  6. WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...: sometimes some users used the commands with Dism.exe /Capture-CustomImage and with Dism.exe /Capture-Image i want to know what's the difference and when should use those two commands, explain with examples thanking you...
  7. Stolen Identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen Identity: My wallet was stolen I believe it was last Tues. when a tech came to fix my modem. It was close to where he was working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stolen-identity/6cf1720e-529c-497c-bdca-d0a34df34646"
  8. windows spotlight not working as intended?

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spotlight not working as intended?: windows spotlight works when locking the screen from the desktop. but will not show on the lockscreen when booting up. steps taking. refreshed system with deleting everything. sfc detected no problems dism no problems. 30602
  9. Confirm identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Confirm identity: every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what might cause this 69844
  10. Functions keys work as intended

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Functions keys work as intended: Windows 10 Dell XPS-13 I want my function keys to function as function keys. Many programs of the past 20 years still incorporate the use of F1-F12 including Win 10 File Explorer. Please read this: I have gone into the BIOS: Settings>POST Behavior>Fn Lock Options>...