Windows 10: "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

Discus and support "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What does this mean? [ATTACH] I have about 12 000 log messages the last hour :S Also, I found this: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dr3amt, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Dr3amt Win User

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

What does this mean?

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" 6322179d-6d6d-4bb4-abcd-9976860b7e97?upload=true.png

I have about 12 000 log messages the last hour :S

Also, I found this:

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" 2b9a775b-77b2-4774-8710-b0cf87dcacdb?upload=true.png

:)

Dr3amt, Sep 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 3, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 3, 2019
  4. "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

"Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended"

1. "Capturing identity for LocalService, this probably isn't intended" - Similar Threads - Capturing identity LocalService

2. Cannot open LocalService folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open LocalService folder?: Hey all! Win10 user...I need to access my LocalService folder so I can delete my font cache. As far as I know, I have full access to this folder. Permissions don't show any anomolies. However, if I try to click the folder, nothing happens. I've searched around for a specific...
  3. Cannot open LocalService folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open LocalService folder?: Hey all! Win10 user...I need to access my LocalService folder so I can delete my font cache. As far as I know, I have full access to this folder. Permissions don't show any anomolies. However, if I try to click the folder, nothing happens. I've searched around for a specific...
  4. Cannot open LocalService folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding: Hi, All:Old fart, and not very computer literate. I am getting popups in the lower right on my screen saying I have viruses and/or trojans. They won't go away. I click "close" and they pop right back up. One says it is from Google Chrome, and the other says it is from McAfee....
  6. Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding: Hi, All:Old fart, and not very computer literate. I am getting popups in the lower right on my screen saying I have viruses and/or trojans. They won't go away. I click "close" and they pop right back up. One says it is from Google Chrome, and the other says it is from McAfee....
  7. Probable Malware That Windows Defender Isn't Finding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer isn't scanning as intended for windows update from WSUS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer isn't scanning as intended for windows update from WSUS: A group of my computers isn't scanning as intended for Windows Updates from WSUS.In Task Manager, under Update Orchestrator, the scan is set by Windows to run every hour, but the scan only runs one time every day.As a result, it takes a long time to update the computers.This...
  9. Properties not working as intended.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Properties not working as intended.: Hello, I have been trying to set an application to always run as administrator. I already have gone to the file location and opened up properties however, the shortcuts bar cannot be found. I can also not run the application without administrator either. Please help me....
  10. Windows camera isn't capturing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows camera isn't capturing: My Surface pro4 windows camera is throwing error while capturing images as in the screenshot. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-isnt-capturing/ae063cce-72f6-4ab7-ace5-8c2d4ef8b99b