Windows 10: Capturing TV screen

Discus and support Capturing TV screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, the following is of mine interest: We have a cable TV and our provider gives us an option to capture movies or documentaries at a VIRTUAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ariel2007, Dec 3, 2018.

1. ariel2007 Win User

Capturing TV screen

Hello,

the following is of mine interest:

We have a cable TV and our provider gives us an option to capture movies or documentaries at a VIRTUAL storage. According to this we can look for a captured item about 30 days after the initial emission. This items are at a virtual storage, so they cannot be stored at an USB stick or something else from the Tv.

On the otherside we can connect our TV Screen with our laptop (for instance via HDMI) and than watch movies FROM the Laptop at a big...

Capturing TV screen

ariel2007, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Capturing TV screen

Best TV Tuner for price but...

sorry I missread going to look for capture cards.

after a bit of looking, I found the capture cards dont list vista support. the ATI 650 is still my suggestion.

sneekypeet, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Capturing TV screen

1. Capturing TV screen - Similar Threads - Capturing screen

2. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  3. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  4. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  5. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  6. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  7. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  8. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

9. Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual: Hello!I've been facing an issue recently where my screen captures appear darker than the original. I usually use the PrtScr shortcut via Snipping Tools. After conducting some experiments, I've observed that the screen capture results are influenced by brightness. Increasing...
  10. Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual

Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual: Hello!I've been facing an issue recently where my screen captures appear darker than the original. I usually use the PrtScr shortcut via Snipping Tools. After conducting some experiments, I've observed that the screen capture results are influenced by brightness. Increasing...