Windows 10: Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc

Discus and support Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Car icons or photos are not showing up for me on my windows pc. Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aidan Humphries, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc

Car icons or photos are not showing up for me on my windows pc. Windows 10

:)

Aidan Humphries, Jun 7, 2023

2. Forza horizon 4 icon missing

I have installed forza 4 on my pc with latest windows 10 build

I followed steps like turn on developer mode and disable the antivirus

But still after install no icon to lunch the game

RockSubset44149, Jun 7, 2023
  3. LuizScruz Win User
    Forza Horion 4

Dear FyxzHD,in that case I suggest you follow the instructions below step by step;

Press Windows key + I and access Applications;

Select Forza Horizon 4 and click Uninstall;

Select MSI Afterburner and click Uninstall;

Now try uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Store by following the instructions provided in the video below:

Check if it is now possible to install Forza Horizon 4;

I hope I have helped, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc

1. Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc - Similar Threads - Car icons loading

2. Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Car icons not loading on Forza 4 on pc: Car icons or photos are not showing up for me on my windows pc. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/car-icons-not-loading-on-forza-4-on-pc/3f63a248-acd4-457b-9acc-8fd9804fa7c9
  3. Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem: I know now that I don't have good enough stats for the car packs for Forza 4 I attempted to download off of the store, but now they wont go away.Whenever I attempt to delete the car packs that are stuck downloading, they would just redownload to the same spot. can someone...
  4. Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza 4 car packs wont delete on laptop problem: I know now that I don't have good enough stats for the car packs for Forza 4 I attempted to download off of the store, but now they wont go away.Whenever I attempt to delete the car packs that are stuck downloading, they would just redownload to the same spot. can someone...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Pressing clutch makes car upshift

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 - Pressing clutch makes car upshift: Hi all, looking for a way to fix my issue, idk if there is a way i can delete all the games old controller data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-pressing-clutch-makes-car-upshift/49b1fa5c-eb5c-4063-bf62-db42d36d6d59
  6. Forza Horizon 4 not loading past the snapshot image pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not loading past the snapshot image pc: For the past 4 days I have been trying to play Forza Horizon 4 on my pc because I enjoyed it on my Xbox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 4 times now did not work, went to forza support did not work, went to Xbox supportand got stuck in the xbox loading page for 30 mins...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?: You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But as soon as I press enter it says all the time "Loading... Please wait". Normally it comes shortly and then you are inside but...
  8. Forza horizon 4 icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 icon missing: I have installed forza 4 on my pc with latest windows 10 build I followed steps like turn on developer mode and disable the antivirus But still after install no icon to lunch the game...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Car disc design not saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Car disc design not saved: Hi From the beginning of December 2019, I discovered that when publishing a car design, purchased and installed discs for a car wheel are not loaded. For example, I buy and install new discs, then save the design and publish it. But for some reason, in the published designs,...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cars can have the iconic Windows XP "shutdown" sound as its horn

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon 4 cars can have the iconic Windows XP "shutdown" sound as its horn: Last week, Microsoft released Forza Horizon 4 Demo for Windows 10 and Xbox One. So far, Microsoft & Playground Games have been quite successful with the game and have received a lot of appreciation from the fans. In Forza Horizon 4, Microsoft has been pushing some of the...