Windows 10: Card card showing up as Code 43

Discus and support Card card showing up as Code 43 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by LVTHER, Dec 19, 2015.

1. LVTHER Win User

Card card showing up as Code 43

So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both screens being detected, but the second time I lost my secondary monitor.

I then went to get the latest drivers but the same thing happened when I open the game and it started loading up again.
    Added to that I now have blue dots(similar to the green ones from the matrix) showing up on any black background.

Attachment 54515Attachment 54516Attachment 54517
    Card card showing up as Code 43 [​IMG]

:)

LVTHER, Dec 19, 2015
  2. museki Win User

Windows 10 Graphics Card Code 43 Problem!!

I got an error code 43 when I was bought this card(~3 months ago). Before this card I was use onboard gpu. With as much as I remember windows is up to date. But If I was install driver on asus web site (2016 date is latest) 372.70 it's working.

• I dont remember should be latest version. We installed windows 10 with media creator tools by microsoft technician. Always getting code 43. After I change my card new one again code 43. But when I was bootup my other windows version (1607
      - 14393.1066)
      I dont get any error code. So I changed the card to no avail...
    • My devices up to date I was control via driver updater application and via driver web sites.
    • I tried to install last drivers 375+ all of them code 43.

museki, Dec 19, 2015
  3. i upgrade win 8 to win 10 and i have a code 43 error with nvidia card GT 740 (my laptop is Dell Vostro 5474), i try all way i can search on internet, but it''s not fixed yet

- i tried uninstall all of video card driver, update newest driver from nvidia page but it still error code 43

please show me how to fix it, thanks

danghai dang, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

Card card showing up as Code 43

1. Card card showing up as Code 43 - Similar Threads - Card card showing

2. Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 43 on 3070 graphics card: I have an error with code 43 on my 3070 graphics card. I think the reason is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which I have installed recently from Microsoft store. I'm not sure but it started next time I turned my PC on after the installation. I tried several versions of...
  3. sd card not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sd card not showing up: Hi I have recently noticed that my SD card is not showing up on my windows 10 lap top. It used to be there fine. The SD works fine inother machines. I have tried all of the points here except the last one which says 'run hardware and device' troubleshooter. When I go to...
  4. windows is not allowing me to use my graphics card(code 43)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows is not allowing me to use my graphics card(code 43): It is doing multiple different things out of the ordinary as well though. It is now offering me the sleep option in the drop down menu; just Hibernate, shut off, and restart. But I tried to run a game off of steam and it was running extremely poor so I started looking at...
  5. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  6. Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card: First off let me say that Win 10 is absolutely the worst version of windows yet. I had the above card in this machine working just fine for 8 months. When it suddenly went dark no video. After going through all the regular checks that can be done with no video. I sent the...
  7. Graphics Card Error 43

Graphics Card Error 43: i previously had a issue thaat i couldnt start up my pc and know i fix it and know when i go to device manager My Gtx 660 Has a 43 Error i treid updating the driver but it doesnt update it....
  8. When Connecting USB Card Reader it gets a code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When Connecting USB Card Reader it gets a code 43: When I connect my USB card reader which is a Q7S card reader. Which is this one here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Q7S-Memory-r.../dp/B00F759ZCM When I connect it ti my computer it stops working and in device manager it says Device Descriptor Request Failed and gets a code 43....
  9. Video card issues (from code 43 to black screen)

Video card issues (from code 43 to black screen): Good evening. I'm having serious issues with my video card. I have a Nvidia GTX 760 on Windows 10 64 bit. I was originally getting a code 43 on the device manager. The computer would start but I could not use dual monitors or play any games (they come up, but run...
  10. Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only)

Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only): All I thought I'd post this info here for anyone who has dual NVidia graphics cards but different models. (Mods: Not sure if you want this as a sticky?) NVidia have confirmed that they will support cards from 400 to 900 series but if you mix certain combinations, then...
Tags: