Windows 10: Card details refusing to save

Discus and support Card details refusing to save in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I add my bank card to the in browser or the app of Microsoft store it ether refuses to save my details or deletes them after I enter them. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by blakewinning, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Card details refusing to save

Every time I add my bank card to the in browser or the app of Microsoft store it ether refuses to save my details or deletes them after I enter them. I cant find anything else on here about it, any help would be appreciated .

:)

blakewinning, Jan 15, 2021

2. credit card details already exist

Two things you can do.

• Visit commerce.microsoft.com and then head over to the billing section. Remove any credit card details that may exist and make the card section completely empty. Then head to windowsphone.com and then try to buy the app and it will prompt you to enter fresh
      credit card details.
    • If the previous step did not work, don't waste time on online research or forums as this is a billing/account related issue. Straight away, head over to gethelp.live.com, start a chat with a billing person and they will take care of this.

Jay_answers, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Accessing photos/videos on SD card in Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual Sim

Hi Veronica,

As of the moment, the feature to view the videos locally saved on SD card is unavailable. You might need to use an alternative app to view videos from your SD card. Meanwhile, you can send feedback and suggestion using the Feedback Hub app to help us improve
    Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion or Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Don't hesitate to ask the community if you need more help.

Arnie Est, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Card details refusing to save

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Card details refusing to save

1. Card details refusing to save - Similar Threads - Card details refusing

2. OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive refuses to sync and save properly: A couple of weeks ago, OneDrive worked fine for me. Auto-save worked great for all new files, and the subfolders I had set up didnt' seem to confuse the software. Now, suddenly, it's a complete mess. I save PPT and Word docs into folders on OneDrive and Autosave isn't enabled...
  3. Screen Captures Refuse to Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Captures Refuse to Save: I can't find my screen captures. I use Windows 11 on an Acer Aspire 5 laptop. Snipping Tool was my go-to application for screen captures for years, but now I don't have access to it. I understand that holding Windows Logo + PrtSc takes a screen capture and automatically saves...
  4. Screen Captures Refuse to Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Captures Refuse to Save: I can't find my screen captures. I use Windows 11 on an Acer Aspire 5 laptop. Snipping Tool was my go-to application for screen captures for years, but now I don't have access to it. I understand that holding Windows Logo + PrtSc takes a screen capture and automatically saves...
  5. Credential Manager not saving details

in Windows 10 Customization
    Credential Manager not saving details: Windows 10 Machine running OS Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Updated to latest available version as of 04/10/2021.When going to save details in credential manager the details are saved if the profile stay's logged in however if a reboot or a log off and log back onto the account...
  6. Display card refuse to connect.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display card refuse to connect.: For my personal desktop, I bought a new graphics card, but somehow it refuses to run on it. I'm following the exact setup guide, but it shows no indication of progress. They're brand new. I have also installed the drivers manually from the website for the same model, but so...
  7. Changing my credit card details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...
  8. Changing region and payment card details

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing region and payment card details: Hi I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human to get my...
  9. Graphics card drivers refusing to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card drivers refusing to work: i have a gtx 1060 6gb oc and in the device manager it is being detected as a standard Microsoft card auto updates detect that it is a gtx 1060 6gb but say there is an error installing i try nivdia drivers and it says my version of windows is incompatible (windows 10). i...
  10. What is saving login details?

in Browsers and Email
    What is saving login details?: For years I have clicked to 'save login details' or 'remember password' in numerous websites, including this one. What use is this? I expected it to help with logging in, especially as I am often not able to remember the details. But no, I have never found it to have any...