Windows 10: card games

Discus and support card games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; where can I find spider solitary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/card-games/a0e30252-28f3-4b9b-97ac-de673fa97bff" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by billforte, Nov 8, 2019.

1. billforte Win User

card games

where can I find spider solitary?

:)

billforte, Nov 8, 2019

2. SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Mary Sau Win User

card games

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

card games

1. card games - Similar Threads - card games

2. Got BSOD (TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys) when using Nvidia graphic card for gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSOD (TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys) when using Nvidia graphic card for gaming: Hi. I often got BSOD (TDR Failure nvlddmkm.sys) when playing game. I playing PES19 and Bluestack. I got BSOD after about a minute when opening PES19 and several times when using Bluestack. I already sent my laptop for fan cleaning and they also check if i got graphic card...
  3. Low usage on Graphics card while gaming

Low usage on Graphics card while gaming: Hi, for about a week after updating my Windows, I have noticed a huge problem while gaming. My GPU is only getting 2 to 3% utilization while gaming, down from 98%. The best example I have is when playing CS: GO, before the update I had 370+FPS, now I have about 30... It's not...
  4. Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game?

Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game?: Okay so am actually using a system that does not have a graphics memory and yes, well, I was able to install a game (GTA IV) but it's so sad that I've not been able to run it . So let's just discuss on 'if there is another way of installing/running some software that support...
  5. Want to record install card game data from very old CD to USB drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to record install card game data from very old CD to USB drive: I really don't know how old this Microsoft Bicycle Card Game CD is but would guess 10-15 years. I was able to install it on my Win 10 PC (ver 1903_OS Build 18362.295) because I have a Blu-ray/DVD drive but my wife's PC (ver 1903_OS Build 18362.295) doesn't. We need to install...
  6. Want to record install card game data from very old CD to USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Want to record install card game data from very old CD to USB drive: I really don't know how old this Microsoft Bicycle Card Game CD is but would guess 10-15 years. I was able to install it on my Win 10 PC (ver 1903_OS Build 18362.295) because I have a Blu-ray/DVD drive but my wife's PC (ver 1903_OS Build 18362.295) doesn't. We need to install...
  7. SOLITARE CARD GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLITARE CARD GAME: Why does my solitare card game keep timing me out?? Driving ne crazy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare-card-game/0d09ed3a-cbc9-4850-af08-2a0c4130d5ab
  8. Recommendation for Video Card for my office computer--Non-gaming

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommendation for Video Card for my office computer--Non-gaming: Hi all-- My office is using me as a guinea pig for Windows 10. I am using an Acer ET322Qu monitor, which supports resolution up to 2560x1440. Right now, my computer maxes out at 1920x1080, which means that text looks wretched. My HP box only has the intel integrated...
  9. Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase The Card Size In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game.: How do I make the cards appear larger in solitaire collection in Windows 10? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/General*** ***Changed Original Title From: solitaire card size in solitaire collection windows 10***...
  10. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY GAMES ONTO MY 256MB SD CARD FOR FIRST TIME?: I NEED TO DOWN LOAD MY GAMES ONTO A SD CARD CAN I GET A RESPOND? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-my-games-onto-my-256mb-sd-card/91dfe653-ab4d-4149-8381-17bbd0225ff3