Windows 10: Cards misdeals

Discus and support Cards misdeals in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Keeps dealing the same cards over and over again. The placement is always the same!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Patriciasaylor, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Cards misdeals

Keeps dealing the same cards over and over again. The placement is always the same!

:)

Patriciasaylor, Apr 2, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 2, 2019
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Cards misdeals ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Cards misdeals

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Cards misdeals

1. Cards misdeals - Similar Threads - Cards misdeals

2. My SD card cannot be checked by chkdsk, nor can be formatted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SD card cannot be checked by chkdsk, nor can be formatted: HiWhenever I copying or sending files into my SD Card, they were not saved into the SD card.So, I tried running the chkdsk d: /f where the d is the letter assigned to my SD card, but the operation didn't compete successfully only 62 percent completed.........
  3. My SD card cannot be checked by chkdsk, nor can be formatted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My SD card cannot be checked by chkdsk, nor can be formatted: HiWhenever I copying or sending files into my SD Card, they were not saved into the SD card.So, I tried running the chkdsk d: /f where the d is the letter assigned to my SD card, but the operation didn't compete successfully only 62 percent completed.........
  4. My SD card cannot be checked by chkdsk, nor can be formatted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  6. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  7. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

8. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  9. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  10. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...