Windows 10: Career choices

Discus and support Career choices in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am going to college in a few years and wanted to do pc repairs and/or open my own place. I had a question for you guys who own your own tech repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GoldenDog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. GoldenDog Win User

Career choices

I am going to college in a few years and wanted to do pc repairs and/or open my own place. I had a question for you guys who own your own tech repair places/owned your own tech repair places: what education did you have if any?

Any comments or info would be helpful.

:)

GoldenDog, Feb 7, 2020

2. Career

Your question is outside the scope of this Community.

And we do not work for Microsoft; we are mainly volunteers here.

I suggest you look at the information at the links.

Career opportunities - Microsoft Education

Explore scholarships, internships and job opportunities for students:

Microsoft Careers

"Microsoft office locations around the world"

Microsoft Worldwide Sites

"Global Customer Service phone numbers"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/13948/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

Regards.

Bill Smithers, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Compumind Win User
    Career choices

Hi there -

I did it all - the timing then was just perfect!

In today’s changing economy, I wouldn’t even consider it. It’s a true commodity item now.

Best bet is in software, especially in the areas of Cybersecurity and Data Mining. And yes, you want to be fairly wealthy, especially with the astronomical costs of medical and dental insurances.

Another great choice is in Medical Informatics.

Hope this information helps guide you in the right direction. A college degree is critical and the military is a great place, like the USAF.

Cheers.

Compumind, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Career choices

welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Career choices

1. Career choices - Similar Threads - Career choices

2. I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...: I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and LinkedIn and unable to give test. As per LinkedIn help assistant i was informed that I will be able to give test on Jan 07/ 2024. But still I am unable to give the test. Please help. as this...
  3. I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...: I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and LinkedIn and unable to give test. As per LinkedIn help assistant i was informed that I will be able to give test on Jan 07/ 2024. But still I am unable to give the test. Please help. as this...
  4. I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’

Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’: Played Forza 2023 fine this morning. Done 2 races in the prologue. Come back and tried to continue, PC crashed on Mugello loading screen. No crash message or error code, just 16 minutes of a bright red screen and a rather tedious soundtrack....
  6. Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’: Played Forza 2023 fine this morning. Done 2 races in the prologue. Come back and tried to continue, PC crashed on Mugello loading screen. No crash message or error code, just 16 minutes of a bright red screen and a rather tedious soundtrack....
  7. Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Which are the necessary MCSA exams for getting a career as an Active Directory Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which are the necessary MCSA exams for getting a career as an Active Directory Administrator?: The information I’ve found on the web indicates that a person, in this case myself needs an MCSA in server infrastructure, to obtain a career as an Active Directory Administrator. That as well as a 4 year bachelor’s degree in computer science related field, which I have. As...
  9. Which are the necessary MCSA exams for getting a career as an Active Directory Administrator?

Which are the necessary MCSA exams for getting a career as an Active Directory Administrator?: The information I’ve found on the web indicates that a person, in this case myself needs an MCSA in server infrastructure, to obtain a career as an Active Directory Administrator. That as well as a 4 year bachelor’s degree in computer science related field, which I have. As...
  10. Azure Cybersecurity Career

Azure Cybersecurity Career: I have SC-300, SC-200, SC-400, AZ-500, and SC-900 certifications and planning to get SC-100. My question is, is there going to be a career or roles specialized in "Azure Cyber Security" in the future or is there an existing jobs/roles already?...