Windows 10: Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43)

Discus and support Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bonjour, Récemment après avoir installer un jeu sur mon ordinateur (Wakfu), j'ai remarqué que l'écran d'accueil ne s'affichait pas et que l'écran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by user302, Jul 9, 2018.

1. user302 Win User

Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43)

Bonjour,

Récemment après avoir installer un jeu sur mon ordinateur (Wakfu), j'ai remarqué que l'écran d'accueil ne s'affichait pas et que l'écran restait blanc alors que la musique marchait très bien. J'ai essayé de télécharger d'autres jeux mais il me mette que la carte graphique est incompatible ou que l'on ne la détecte pas ou qu'il y a une erreur. Donc j'ai cherché sur pleins de forums, j'ai essayé de désinstaller ma carte graphique qui est NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 52OM, de la mettre à jour grâce à Windows update mais c'est la dernière version mais il y a toujours écrt : Windows a arrêté ce périphérique car il présente des problèmes. (Code 43).

J'espère que vous pourrez m'aider à corriger ce problème, merci d'avance.

:)

user302, Jul 9, 2018

2. NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M not working

Hi

I upgraded to windows 10 at the beginning of the month from windows 8.1 and now my NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M

has stopped working and keeps getting [Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)]

I didn't have this problem when using windows 8.1 and have tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers multiple times and even updating to the latest nvidia drivers but still i get [Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code
    43)]

so any help you can provide would be welcomed.

ps. I have read other posts like or similar to mine but got no where

Shadow-Man_136, Jul 9, 2018
  3. nxlongth Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Jul 9, 2018
  4. lionwing Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43) [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43) [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Carte graphique NVIDIA GEFROCE 520M (code 43) - Similar Threads - Carte graphique NVIDIA

2. Problème carte graphique - Luminosité

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problème carte graphique - Luminosité: Bonjour,j'ai un ordinateur Lenovo avec la version Windows 10. La carte graphique ne fonctionne pas correctement, je ne peux pas augmenter la luminosité malgré un fonctionnement normal des touches. Il faudrait à priori que j'installe une version plus ancienne, comment faire ?...
  3. Problème carte graphique - Luminosité

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problème carte graphique - Luminosité: Bonjour,j'ai un ordinateur Lenovo avec la version Windows 10. La carte graphique ne fonctionne pas correctement, je ne peux pas augmenter la luminosité malgré un fonctionnement normal des touches. Il faudrait à priori que j'installe une version plus ancienne, comment faire ?...
  4. Problème carte graphique - Luminosité

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  6. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  7. Nvidia Error Code 43

8. NVidia GPU Error Code 43

NVidia GPU Error Code 43: So I went to device manager and Code 43 error shown. When I hit 'view all events' the first event was an error described as bellow:"Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time stamp: 0x6090ce05Faulting module name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time...
  9. Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple NVidia Cards - Code 43 (Info Only): All I thought I'd post this info here for anyone who has dual NVidia graphics cards but different models. (Mods: Not sure if you want this as a sticky?) NVidia have confirmed that they will support cards from 400 to 900 series but if you mix certain combinations, then...
  10. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43: I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was completely out out of the socket. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro Sure enough, the instant I plugged it in and powered up it worked....
Tags: