Windows 10: Carte Wi-Fi virtuelle Microsoft Direct

Discus and support Carte Wi-Fi virtuelle Microsoft Direct in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; problème de pilote fonctionne plus aider moi merci... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by isabelle latté, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Carte Wi-Fi virtuelle Microsoft Direct

problème de pilote fonctionne plus aider moi merci

:)

isabelle latté, Jun 13, 2020

2. Microsoft wi fi direct Virtual Adapter#2

Hi Hector,

To resolve this concern, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Once done, restart the computer.
    • After that, open Device Manager and right-click on your computer name.
    • Scan for any hardware changes (Device Manager will scan your system and automatically reinstall the device).

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Jun 13, 2020
  3. direct Wi-Fi

I mean a direct Wi-Fi to via data through Wi-Fi something like Bluetooth but faster and send big amount of data cuz Bluetooth not helping me cuz it has limit this feature in android phones I will be grateful for Microsoft if they did it for windows phone
    thanks

mohamedsami55544, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Carte Wi-Fi virtuelle Microsoft Direct

disable permanently Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

Hi,

I understand that you are facing problems with Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual

Adapter.

I can understand the frustration, were in you want to uninstall the driver

completely. I will try to help you in fixing the issue.

Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter is used for creating portable

hotspot on PC. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter is used once two Wi-Fi

direct devices are paired using Windows Pairing experience user

interface.

To help you suggest more steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if

you could answer the following questions:

1. Which operating system was installed prior to Windows 10?

2. Are you

able to connect to the Internet using wireless connection?

4. Have you

made any recent hardware or software changes to your computer prior to the

issue?

Follow the below methods and check the issue:

a. Go to command prompt

as admin and type as “netsh wlan stop hostednetwork” (without no

quotes).

b. Then type this “netsh wlan set hostednetwork

mode=disallow”.

Reference: It disables the service and the Microsoft wifi miniport is gone.

For some reason its mode gets set to allow instated of disallow and when you

uninstall it reappears and messes up the networking, example, printers, wifi

routers, etc.

Please revert back with the information the ongoing issue with the

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter. We would be glad to assist

you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Carte Wi-Fi virtuelle Microsoft Direct

1. Carte Wi-Fi virtuelle Microsoft Direct - Similar Threads - Carte virtuelle Microsoft

2. What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter?: Who's the resource of windows wifi virtual network & how can I delete them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual-adapter/be87d69d-492f-4ad5-81f6-307a90bc4cfb
  3. Wi-Fi Direct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi Direct: Wi-fi Direct is not available on my computer, there is no option of Wi-Fi Direct on my computer. [ATTACH] When I look at the Device Manager, I see two Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapters, 1 Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #3 2 Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual...
  4. Wi-Fi Direct

Wi-Fi Direct: Wi-fi Direct is not available on my computer, there is no option of Wi-Fi Direct on my computer. [ATTACH] When I look at Device Manager, there are 2 Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapters: Microsoft Wi-fi Direct Virtual Adapter #3 Microsoft Wi-fi Direct Virtual...
  5. Wi-Fi Direct PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wi-Fi Direct PIN: I have received a notice via printer re Wi Fi Direct PIN where do I enter this PIN in computer when prompted as it states that the PIN code will be valid for 90 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-direct-pin/15f68f48-9bdf-4f63-82cd-abf7c5881eae
  6. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter is Evil!

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter is Evil!: Tonight I finally have confirmation that my Ralink RT5390 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter is not bad. Something in Windows 10 is bad. I have been dealing with this problem for a few months. In the system tray it shows the Wi-fi icon and it works for say 10 hours then it...
  7. No Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Microsoft Direct Virtual wi-fi adapter: This wifi adapter is completely missing, been accidentally deleted, and I cannot find out where I can go to download the driver to reinstall. Microsoft, Asus, etc??? This is a self built system. Windows 10 64bit, just recently updated. Thanks!...
  8. Microsoft wi fi direct virtual adapter

Microsoft wi fi direct virtual adapter: I disabled this driver and now i am not able to enable it which is preventing my pc from being used as a wifi hotspot.The driver is showing the error: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45). I tried updating the driver and scan for...
  9. Wi-Fi Direct Device

Wi-Fi Direct Device: What is it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wi-fi-direct-device/91966dba-6abd-4b23-baf7-5a56c63b5d66
  10. Wi-Fi Direct Device

Wi-Fi Direct Device: hat is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wi-fi-direct-device/82c8a9df-1858-409d-95a1-4a33d5babef8