Windows 10: Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

Discus and support Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried asking this question before, and the only responses back I got were "Upon checking and duplicating your concern, there's nothing wrong on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MCMillerMath, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

I've tried asking this question before, and the only responses back I got were "Upon checking and duplicating your concern, there's nothing wrong on how your Windows 10 behave with cascading windows." and "Just to follow up, has the issue been resolved?" Well, my system IS having the problem, and no, giving no help did not fix it.

After a while of running Windows 10, when I try to cascade/tile/etc. the windows to arrange them better, they seem to be offset as if there were additional windows open that I can't see or interact with:

Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with 44ab6ff9-d439-4723-b74d-30fffbf83d87.png

Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with b65ecac4-28ee-414b-be65-916bc427628d.png

As you can tell, the windows are being offset by something, and the amount they are offset seems to increase over time until I reset Windows. How do I get rid of this offset without having to reset Windows?

:)

MCMillerMath, Jul 1, 2019

2. Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

I'm not sure if anyone else from Microsoft would read this, but over time as Windows 10 runs, cascading or tiling the windows become more and more offset by something
    as if there were additional windows open that I can't see or interact with, and the amount they are offset seems to increase over time until I reset Windows. How do I get rid of this offset without
    having to reset Windows?

JustLetMeAskMyQuestions, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

Try asking on TechNet and post a link to the TN thread here.

RobertJWin, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

Try asking on TechNet and post a link to the TN thread here.

I'm hoping for an answer here, since threads for this site tend to be what show up for me when I search for answers.

JustLetMeAskMyQuestions, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with

1. Cascade/Tile/Etc. Windows seems to be offset by windows I can't see or interact with - Similar Threads - Cascade Tile Etc

2. I changed a setting now all my folders open in Windows 10 cascaded or offset by the folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed a setting now all my folders open in Windows 10 cascaded or offset by the folder...: offset or cascading folder opening option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-a-setting-now-all-my-folders-open-in/23b18afd-3d84-4e7f-9920-b2fb578a3191
  3. I changed a setting now all my folders open in Windows 10 cascaded or offset by the folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed a setting now all my folders open in Windows 10 cascaded or offset by the folder...: offset or cascading folder opening option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-a-setting-now-all-my-folders-open-in/23b18afd-3d84-4e7f-9920-b2fb578a3191
  4. I changed a setting now all my folders open in Windows 10 cascaded or offset by the folder...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  6. Search menu pops up every time I click Start, can't see tiles etc!

Search menu pops up every time I click Start, can't see tiles etc!: I'm not sure what to do because I haven't been able to find any answers or Solutions on this online. Anytime I go to click the Windows button not the search button, the Search menu STILL pops up. It prevents me from being able to see all of my tiles on my start screen or...
  7. Would like Cascade Windows etc. on Combined taskbar buttons

Would like Cascade Windows etc. on Combined taskbar buttons: Currently can right click in the taskbar outside of any application taskbar buttons, and select "Cascade windows", "Show windows stacked", "Show windows side by side" When application taskbar buttons are Grouped, would like to see a right-click option on each of the...
  8. how to tile windows horizontally and stop cascading

in Windows 10 Support
    how to tile windows horizontally and stop cascading: I have googled how to tile windows horizontally in Windows 10, but it never works for me. All the instructions I find say to drag the window to the side of your screen, and it should 'snap' to that side of the screen. But it doesn't. I just end up dragging it all the way off...
  9. Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.

Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.: When I do the cascade, stack or side-by-side from right clicking on the task bar, it ignores any windows running as administrator. This happens in both Server 2016 and Windows 10. Is there any way to make these windows tile like regular windows? In this screenshot I had...
  10. Lost cascade windows

Lost cascade windows: I cannot find Undo Windows Cascade on the Task Bar. I am right-clicking on the dropdown list but it is not there. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-cascade-windows/09d59cac-91af-4dc4-8e6f-5f9006cc28b4