Windows 10: Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

Discus and support Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The "Cascade Windows" item in the taskbar context menu, is there a way to put that in the desktop background context menu? 129006 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SeanRussell, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

The "Cascade Windows" item in the taskbar context menu, is there a way to put that in the desktop background context menu?

:)

SeanRussell, Mar 15, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Cascading menu for text editors

There was this for XP...
    Mmm FREE Download

and shelltoys allowed moving context menu items to a 'Rarely used' folder.

Trying to find something current may be hard.

You might want to consider which editors are relevant to which extensions.

This suggests extensive registry hacking (I provide it merely on an indicative basis):
    Add Cascading Menus for Programs in Desktop and My Computer Context Menus in Windows 7 and Later - AskVG
    (in a Win 7 context)

dalchina, Mar 15, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

Cascading menus in Start menu

...Or, you could enable 'Desktop' Toolbar:

Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

1. Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu - Similar Threads - Cascade Desktop Context

2. Context Menu on Desktop Doesn't Scroll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context Menu on Desktop Doesn't Scroll: The only time I seem to have this context menu scrolling issue is on the Windows Desktop and using Widows Explorer. Obviously the context menu has to exceed the height of the screen for this to be a problem, something most advanced users will most likely all suffer from. I...
  3. Context Menu on Desktop Doesn't Scroll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context Menu on Desktop Doesn't Scroll: The only time I seem to have this context menu scrolling issue is on the Windows Desktop and using Widows Explorer. Obviously the context menu has to exceed the height of the screen for this to be a problem, something most advanced users will most likely all suffer from. I...
  4. Context Menu on Desktop Doesn't Scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Desktop Context Menu Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Desktop Context Menu Problem: Hello, I recently reset my Laptop, but I notice as soon as I click right click on the Desktop, the blue progressbar appears for more than 5 mins after that the context menu occurs. not only that during that time the icons on the Desktop as well as the Desktop itself freezes....
  6. Context menu on the desktop

Context menu on the desktop: How do I recover a lost right-click drop-down context menu on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/context-menu-on-the-desktop/21749250-49ca-4520-b839-f24d49c95a6a
  7. Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu

Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu: I have created Eject "N", etc for each drive letter from G-Z and they all work. They will safely remove my external HDDs. I have also created a context menu entry for Safely Remove > and it has a string value for subcommands, none of which will show when hovered upon. I need...
  8. Black Context Menu for Taskbar and Old Context Menu for Desktop

Black Context Menu for Taskbar and Old Context Menu for Desktop: Hello. Today I got an update, and I noticed afterwards that the Windows 10 context menu when you right click the desktop went back to the old version and not the Windows 10 version. Also, the context menu for right clicking in the taskbar turned black in the background. Not...
  9. No context menu on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    No context menu on desktop icons: I just upgraded my Win 7 Pro desktop to Windows 10 Professional (32-bit). Minor problems, as usual, when a new system is installed, but a specific one is getting me crazy. When I click on any desktop icon, I do NOT get the traditional context menu, but the whole screen turns...
  10. Turn Off Display cascading context menu - Add in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn Off Display cascading context menu - Add in Windows: How to: Turn Off Display cascading context menu - Add in Windows How to Add or Remove "Turn off display" cascading context menu in Windows [img] Information By default in Windows, you can set to automatically turn off the display after being idle for a specified...