Windows 10: Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!!

Discus and support Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used the Cascade Windows option and even after i chose the UNDO Cascade Windows option all windows i open from now and on seem to always be on top in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelGaliatsos, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!!

I used the Cascade Windows option and even after i chose the UNDO Cascade Windows option all windows i open from now and on seem to always be on top in terms to my desktop.

Before if i had a word or a notepad file open for example and i clicked on my desktop then i would go directly to my desktop. Now after using the Cascade Windows option and even after undoing it if i click on my desktop when i am using any program then the program stays on top and i have to either close it or minimize it to be able to access my desktop or to press the show desktop option and thats frustrating.

Thanks for any help in advance.

:)

MichaelGaliatsos, Oct 16, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Lost windows cascade icons and tiles

Hi Joyce,

In Windows 10, Windows Cascade icon is no longer available in the taskbar due to the Task View feature found beside the Search or Cortana icon. As a workaround, here's how you can cascade windows in Windows 10:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cascade windows.

To undo the cascade:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Undo Cascade all windows.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Oct 16, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!!

dalchina, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!!

1. Cascade Windows doesnt allow me anymore to direct access my Desktop !!! - Similar Threads - Cascade doesnt allow

2. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access anything from my desktop anymore: I tried to change settings in my one drive, and now it's completely removed everything from my desktop that was there. When I access the "One Drive Shortcut," it won't let me re-paste things into their location stating that One Drive needs additional storage. I DON'T WANT...
  3. Can't access anything from my desktop anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access anything from my desktop anymore: I tried to change settings in my one drive, and now it's completely removed everything from my desktop that was there. When I access the "One Drive Shortcut," it won't let me re-paste things into their location stating that One Drive needs additional storage. I DON'T WANT...
  4. My laptop doesnt update anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnt update anymore: whenever i try to update to the latest version i get this errorWe couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later.and for some reason...
  5. My laptop doesnt update anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesnt update anymore: whenever i try to update to the latest version i get this errorWe couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later.and for some reason...
  6. Windows doesnt allow me to sign in with personal account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesnt allow me to sign in with personal account.: I recently changed keyboard to a Ten key less, So I no longer have the NUM pad. So I need to change my pin because I used my NUMpad before. But when I try to sign in and change it, It just tells me to sign in with work or organization account. How can I fix this?...
  7. Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.: I have a lot of things open at once and some how windows will just randomly cascade. I NEVER want them to cascade again. Is there a way to just deleted the whole idea from my computer? (The whole right click task bar and uncheck it does nothing ever, sometimes a ctrl z will...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't let me access settings directly from the desktop anymore.

Windows 10 doesn't let me access settings directly from the desktop anymore.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsAmartya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixg2ef/windows_10_doesnt_let_me_access_settings_directly/
  9. Bluetooth tethering only allows me to connect using direct connection and not access point

Bluetooth tethering only allows me to connect using direct connection and not access point: [ATTACH] Hello, I was trying to have my laptop connect to the internet by sharing my phone's Wi-Fi connection since my laptop can't detect the Wi-Fi because it is out of range. I was able to successfully use bluetooth tethering to connect to the internet for the first try....
  10. Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu: The "Cascade Windows" item in the taskbar context menu, is there a way to put that in the desktop background context menu? 129006