Windows 10: Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

Discus and support Cascade windows is making me lose my mind. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a lot of things open at once and some how windows will just randomly cascade. I NEVER want them to cascade again. Is there a way to just deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ipkandskiIl, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

I have a lot of things open at once and some how windows will just randomly cascade. I NEVER want them to cascade again. Is there a way to just deleted the whole idea from my computer?

(The whole right click task bar and uncheck it does nothing ever, sometimes a ctrl z will undo it but not all the time.)

submitted by /u/ipkandskiIl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ipkandskiIl, Feb 22, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Lost windows cascade icons and tiles

Hi Joyce,

In Windows 10, Windows Cascade icon is no longer available in the taskbar due to the Task View feature found beside the Search or Cortana icon. As a workaround, here's how you can cascade windows in Windows 10:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cascade windows.

To undo the cascade:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Undo Cascade all windows.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

Cascade windows

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?

• Was the Cascade windows available from your taskbar before?

• Can you send us a screenshot of your taskbar options?

Regards.

Roan T, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

1. Cascade windows is making me lose my mind. - Similar Threads - Cascade making lose

2. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  3. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing my mind right now: The issueI'm trying to change the notification sound, but when I use Powershell to test the notification sound, THERE IS NO AUDIO.What I've triedWIT1: Editing the custom audioWIT2: Using a WAV formatWIT3: Putting the audio file in the OS directoryThe roadblocks that will...
  4. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Losing my mind right now

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm going to lose my mind with the updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm going to lose my mind with the updates: [ATTACH] I have the 1607 version and I want to upgrade to the latest one so I can use the power toys, but when the time comes, my pc freezes between 17% and 15%. I don't know what to do anymore, please help :( I had to pull the cable to get it out submitted by...
  9. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...
  10. Ya'll gon' make me lose my mind (up in here, up in here)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ya'll gon' make me lose my mind (up in here, up in here): I have a tablet that I love dearly, but whenever Windows 10 decides to pop an update on there, it stops working. Completely. I have spent hours trying to fix it, followed every troubleshooting guide under the stars, even prayed (I'm not religious) but nothing except rolling...