Windows 10: Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine

Discus and support Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Purchased a Noctua 120mm replacement exhaust fan for my Thermaltake V200 RGB case for the reason that i like Noctua fans, and figured probably cool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine

Purchased a Noctua 120mm replacement exhaust fan for my Thermaltake V200 RGB case for the reason that i like Noctua fans, and figured probably cool better than the Stock 120mm Fan that came with case. Would it be wise to then place the former Stock 120mm Rear Exhaust fan as Top Exhaust? or just go with my 3 Intake Fans on case, The Noctua Exhaust fan, and leave Top of case open til i decide if getting a Tower Air cooler in the near future or going 240MM AIO for the first time. Specs are in the Specs area Intel I7 10700 Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Nvidia 1660 Super 16gb of ram Thermaltake V200 RGB case Thank you all in advance

:)

AMDMan2016, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Bcowzy Win User

Fan case cooling question

Hey guys this is an older pc and I'm new to building pcs. I'll be getting a graphics card and replacing the current cpu cooler. I have one case fan currently at the front of the pc. I'm getting two more fans and was wondering where would be the best place to put them for intake/exhaust. Either top, back or the side of the case?

Any suggestions will greatly help! Thank you heaps. I apologise if this is a really obvious answer to my question.

Bcowzy, Jun 6, 2021
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 6, 2021
  4. emil_tr Win User

Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine

HTC HD7 cover/case/sheat?

Not sure if it is an appropriate question...

Can anyone suggest me a good cover/case/sheat?

emil_tr, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine

1. Case Fan Question For Desktop Machine - Similar Threads - Case Fan Question

2. Case fans speed randomly goes up and goes down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Case fans speed randomly goes up and goes down: I got a tower case and 4 case fans installed. One in the front to suck in air, one one the floor to push air up, one large one on the side to pull in air and one on the back to push out hot air. I recently did a clean install and had a few freezing problems that was fixed by...
  3. Virtual Machine question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine question: On Win 10 Pro, can Virtual Machine run an embedded version of Windows XP Pro as you could on Win 7 Pro? If so, HOW?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine-question/ac7a00c6-6adb-4469-8496-f686043bca63
  4. new case fans causing disconnecting and reconnecting of HDD

new case fans causing disconnecting and reconnecting of HDD: I bought 2 new case fans and installed them as soon as I turned on to test them out my HDD I have SSD for windows 10 keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting itself. I uninstalled the fans and still getting this issue. windows pop says to scan for errors for drive but can't...
  5. Front case 4 1/2" fan replacement

in Windows 10 Support
    Front case 4 1/2" fan replacement: Hi I have this question today, I want to replace the 4 1/2" fan in front of my case, the original one is making a bit of noise at startup. The original fan is a Coolermaster 12v 0.16 amps and it's connected through molex power directly, it has no control but it's a very...
  6. Case Fans Acting Weird

Case Fans Acting Weird: So the case fans on my system are a bit strange, they're both set with the exact same fan curve, both are PWM and are set to base their speed off of the CPU temps. When I first built the system, I knew I already had a bad fan header, because anything plugged into it was given...
  7. Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown: I just built a new PC. All parts are brand new. Here are the specs: CPU: Intel i3-8100 GPU: NVidia 1050ti Motherboard: MSI B360M Gaming Plus RAM: 1x8 Gb G.SKill 3000 MHz Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500 Gb OS: Windows 10 Pro PSU: Evga bronze 80+ 500W Case: Rosewill Gram...
  8. Virtual Machine Question

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Machine Question: Hi Everyone, To be honest.. I've never really used the VM Player software before. I'm trying to run a virtual machine on my Windows 10 Professional 64-bit desktop. Of course I have already installed the latest version of the VM Player software, and I downloaded the latest...
  9. case fan connectors

case fan connectors: ASROCK Extreme 4 mobo i7-3770K 16 GB RAM My final build and almost done. The case has a 120mm fan that has both a 4-Pin molex connector and a 3-Pin chassis fan connector I'm thinking I only need to plug one in. The 4-pin connector will be continuous fan or the 3-pin...
  10. Case Fan rattles when I boot up

Case Fan rattles when I boot up: Hi, so whenever I boot up my PC, the fan next to the IO port rattles. I usually fix this by tapping the back of the case. Do I have to remount the fan or is there another way to fix it. I have an NZXT S340. Thanks 51716