Windows 10: Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...

Discus and support Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they are still able to access adult content through the videos tab in edge .... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bob Robinson1, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...

Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they are still able to access adult content through the videos tab in edge .

:)

bob Robinson1, Feb 18, 2023

2. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 18, 2023
  3. Enableing downloads on family safety account

Hi Prathu,

Please be informed, that if any website is restricted to the child account whenever the child tries to access a website or app that is above the rating you set in Family Safety, the website or app will be blocked.

The website is listed as suspicious which has stricter web filtering settings, will be blocked.
    And that website appears on the suspicious sites list.

Hence, the option to enable downloads in restricted sites is not allowed.

Reference:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-security/family-safety-frequently-asked-questions/5672f7b2-e3c0-498a-9a6c-c9cab39f68e5

I suggest you to post this as a feedback using Feedback App.

Let us know if you need assistance regarding Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 18, 2023
  4. Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...

Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Case I’d 1050122238    Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they... 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...

1. Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they... - Similar Threads - Case I’d 1050122238

2. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  3. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  4. Child account in family safety is no visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  5. Child account in family safety is no visible

Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  6. Child account in family safety is no visible

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...: Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they are still able to access adult content through the videos tab in edge ....
  8. Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...

Case I’d 1050122238 Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they...: Family safety restrictions are enable on my child’s account but they are still able to access adult content through the videos tab in edge ....
  9. Family safety settings not updating for Child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family safety settings not updating for Child account: Hi, My son is 9 and as part of the work from the school, they refer to YouTube videos all the time. As a rule, Youtube is blocked by FamilySafety whioch would be fine except in the current times of lockdowns and closed schools. The problem is in the app, I can see the...
  10. Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety: So i have a 12 y/o account on my microsoft "family". In the Family section of my microsoft account, I have the childs account activated and i have blocked inappropriate websites toggle on. Toggling this switch will block adult content and enable safesearch according to the...