Windows 10: Case number

Discus and support Case number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I called microsoft support, they said I need to give a case number. I am in a que right now, on my phone, and wondered if I am giving this code... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MounirBanan, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Case number

Hi,

I called microsoft support, they said I need to give a case number. I am in a que right now, on my phone, and wondered if I am giving this code to the person I get trasferred to, or simply write it on the phonekeyboard.

I am not sure what category a case number goes in, so sorry about that!

Thank you.

:)

MounirBanan, Jan 3, 2020

2. case number ***Case number removed for privacy***

Hi,

To check the status and information about the case number that you have, we suggest contacting our

Answer Desk team

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 3, 2020
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jan 3, 2020
  4. infrared Win User

Case number

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile Case number :)

infrared, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Case number

1. Case number - Similar Threads - Case number

2. I have a case number from yesterday. I needed to reinstall windows. I still have the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number from yesterday. I needed to reinstall windows. I still have the same...: Yesterday I worked with microsoft, removed windows, reinstalled windows, still having the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-from-yesterday-i-needed-to/e9b4221e-661c-4cbe-8caa-4688625ec6c9
  3. I have a case number from yesterday. I needed to reinstall windows. I still have the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a case number from yesterday. I needed to reinstall windows. I still have the same...: Yesterday I worked with microsoft, removed windows, reinstalled windows, still having the same issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-from-yesterday-i-needed-to/e9b4221e-661c-4cbe-8caa-4688625ec6c9
  4. How to reopen case number 7030087584

How to reopen case number 7030087584: Case number 7030087584 has been closed but the link sent to me to correct the issue does not work.The online support links to correct this issue do not open.The Microsoft Support phone number keeps hanging up on me. How can I get someone to help me?...
  5. How to reopen case number 7030087584

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reopen case number 7030087584: Case number 7030087584 has been closed but the link sent to me to correct the issue does not work.The online support links to correct this issue do not open.The Microsoft Support phone number keeps hanging up on me. How can I get someone to help me?...
  6. I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!: I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through! I was in the middle of changing all info from one profile to another. I need an agent....
  7. I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!: I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through! I was in the middle of changing all info from one profile to another. I need an agent....
  8. I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!

9. I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...: I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is 1057274071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-accessing-the-market-on-msn/9504517c-4f1a-4c06-a3ce-5e81cd4b9598
  10. I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...

I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is...: I have a problem with accessing the market on MSN Money app on my iPhone my case number is 1057274071 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-accessing-the-market-on-msn/9504517c-4f1a-4c06-a3ce-5e81cd4b9598