Windows 10: Cast a PC screen to Smart TV from Windows 11 NOT make it a 3rd monitor

Discus and support Cast a PC screen to Smart TV from Windows 11 NOT make it a 3rd monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows 10, I can set my smart TV to Mirror a device. Then I go to the messages icon on my computer and open it up and one of the options is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanFlak, Dec 1, 2023.

1. DanFlak Win User

Cast a PC screen to Smart TV from Windows 11 NOT make it a 3rd monitor

In Windows 10, I can set my smart TV to Mirror a device. Then I go to the messages icon on my computer and open it up and one of the options is Connect. I click on this option and the video application my Windows 10 monitor is cast to the smart TV. Both video and sound are now on the TV.Windows 11 does not have the Connect Option. Instead you can add Cast button to it. This button shows up as "Wired Display." This connects the TV as a full-fledged additional monitor. Instead of just getting the video screen, you also have the windows task bar at the bottom. Video shows up if you move the disp

:)

DanFlak, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 1, 2023
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Dec 1, 2023
  4. iTsFx Win User

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

If you're having trouble connecting your Windows 11 laptop to your Hisense Smart TV using Anyview Cast, here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Ensure that your TV and laptop are connected to the same Wi-Fi network: Your laptop and TV need to be on the same Wi-Fi network for Anyview Cast to work. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same network.

Check that your laptop supports Miracast: Anyview Cast uses the Miracast wireless display standard to stream content from your laptop to your TV. Not all laptops support Miracast, so check if your laptop supports it.

Check for driver updates: If your laptop supports Miracast, make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your wireless network adapter. You can check for driver updates in the Device Manager.

Try to connect using different methods: If the "Project to second screen" option doesn't work, you can try connecting using the Windows Connect app. To do this, click on the "Action Center" icon in the taskbar, click "Connect", and select your TV from the list of available devices.

Restart your laptop and TV: Sometimes, simply restarting your laptop and TV can fix connectivity issues.

Reset your TV's network settings: If all else fails, you can try resetting your TV's network settings. To do this, go to the TV's settings menu, navigate to the "Network" section, and select "Reset Network Settings". Keep in mind that this will also erase any Wi-Fi passwords that you've saved on your TV.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help you connect your laptop to your TV using Anyview Cast. Good luck!

iTsFx, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Cast a PC screen to Smart TV from Windows 11 NOT make it a 3rd monitor - Similar Threads - Cast screen Smart

2. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  3. Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cast not connecting to Samsung Smart TV: I've been casting from my Win11 to my Samsung TV for a long time, but now the computer is not connecting to the TV. The TV shows up in the available displays list but when I click on it, it keeps "Connecting" forever and it never does. I did just reboot my pc and reinstalled...
  4. Cast a PC screen to Smart TV from Windows 11 NOT make it a 3rd monitor

Cast a PC screen to Smart TV from Windows 11 NOT make it a 3rd monitor: In Windows 10, I can set my smart TV to Mirror a device. Then I go to the messages icon on my computer and open it up and one of the options is Connect. I click on this option and the video application my Windows 10 monitor is cast to the smart TV. Both video and sound are...
  5. windows 11 cast to TV PC monitor goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cast to TV PC monitor goes black: conects fine. but pc monitor goes black.OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name JNELSON System Manufacturer HP System Model HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1xxx System...
  6. windows 11 cast to TV PC monitor goes black

windows 11 cast to TV PC monitor goes black: conects fine. but pc monitor goes black.OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name JNELSON System Manufacturer HP System Model HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1xxx System...
  7. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  8. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  9. want to cast videos from windows 10 pc to smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    want to cast videos from windows 10 pc to smart tv: want to cast videos from windows 10 PC to smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-cast-videos-from-windows-10-pc-to-smart-tv/846b8ce7-0547-4a30-b3bd-e58339b27195
  10. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv: Hi , I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not happening The window driver details are given below: Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 Vendor...