Windows 10: Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

Discus and support Cast Broken Laptop's Screen ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lakshya Shaurya, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?

:)

Lakshya Shaurya, Oct 15, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 16, 2021
  3. dzigner Win User
    Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    Cast Broken Laptop's Screen ! [​IMG]

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen ! [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Zyon Win User

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

Laptop with broken screen How much?

By broken screen you mean laptops with detachable screen right? I was like 'Why broken screen when you can get a lot of second hand laptops with screens working for possibly same price?'

Thema:

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

1. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen ! - Similar Threads - Cast Broken Laptop's

2. Reactivating laptop screen for casting - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivating laptop screen for casting - Windows 11: Sometime in the past I selected “second screen only” when I used the Windows 11 cast function to send my screen to Firestick TV. Now I want both screens to be active for casting but every time I try to cast using the “duplicate” setting it reverts to second screen only. How...
  3. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  4. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  5. Screen casting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen casting: So I’m basically trying to use the project to screen feature of window in my office to get a third screen with my personal laptop, works so far but the laptop as thick black border all around even if the aspect ratio is right making it almost unusable...
  6. Screen casting

Screen casting: So I’m basically trying to use the project to screen feature of window in my office to get a third screen with my personal laptop, works so far but the laptop as thick black border all around even if the aspect ratio is right making it almost unusable...
  7. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  8. Casting TV screen to Laptop via WIFI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Casting TV screen to Laptop via WIFI?: We all know about Laptop/PC/Phone casting to TV via wifi with a smart tv and all of that jazz but is it possible do the the exact opposite on Windows 10? I can't seem to be able to find anything about being able to do cast TV screen to a Laptop. If it is possible, would it...
  9. how to cast phone screen into personal laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to cast phone screen into personal laptop: how to cast phone screen into personal laptop by app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cast-phone-screen-into-personal-laptop/d69d4df7-9afb-4ef2-b8d1-7d1a9bd4d69a
  10. Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV: Hello I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV. I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work....