Windows 10: Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?

Discus and support Cast mobile phone to Windows PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got YouTube TV on my phone and I want to cast it toy PC. Is it possible to get the application form Microsoft store instead I have not found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NickJonestown, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?

Just got YouTube TV on my phone and I want to cast it toy PC. Is it possible to get the application form Microsoft store instead

I have not found the exact same app so far searching Microsoft store. Can you download the playstore app and get it off there

I'm sorry but I am old and tired and I don't know if I even want to go on for the next 2days trying to figure it out and that's if I am lucky.... Sorry community, I am not completely ignorant about this shtuff but I'm sure I am completely sick of these computer days...

No offense but I like to read books and play outside....

:)

NickJonestown, Feb 19, 2020

2. Issues while casting Mobile Device to PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to not being able to cast your android phone on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Have you connected both the PC and mobile through same network?
    2. Were you able to cast your phone to the PC previously?
    3. Do you receive any error code/message when trying to cast the device?

If both the devices are not connected to same network, please connect them to the same WIFI network and the follow the steps mentioned below to adjust the settings to cast a device to your PC.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on System and then click
      Projecting to this PC
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select
      First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select
      Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.

Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your
      Phone
      and click on Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the
      PC
      name

Note:
    The options for your mobile device may be different.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 19, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Cast mobile phone to Windows PC?

1. Cast mobile phone to Windows PC? - Similar Threads - Cast mobile phone

2. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  3. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  4. Is there a way to "cast" my music on my phone to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to "cast" my music on my phone to my PC?: I used a webpage/app called Weezzler but its no longer supported, as a optional preference I would like it to have keyboard support to change the songs. submitted by /u/Willigm23 [link] [comments]...
  5. Mobile hotspot slow on pc but fast on phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile hotspot slow on pc but fast on phone: I use my dad's mobile data hotspot to use internet on my pc since i don't have any actual internet at home. When im connected to it on my phone, its works very well. However when I connect to it on my pc, its very slow. I used an internet speed checker and I saw that on my...
  6. Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting: Hello, I wanted to screencast my phone display on to my laptop Windows 10. I tried this : Windows+I > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC > Everywhere + Everytime + No Pin. Unfortunately I clicked on 'always block' instead of 'always allow' option when the notification...
  7. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  8. Connect PC to phone mobile data

in Windows 10 Support
    Connect PC to phone mobile data: Hello Currently, I do not have set up modem for internet connection for my PC. Tho, I really need connection on PC ASAP! I have my mobile data, but i also have Wi-Fi. (Im waiting for my router to be moved and for wires to be cut through and lead to my pc) How can i set it so...
  9. Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to Go on a Mobile phone !!!: Hi there The SAMSUNG S5 seems to work at USB3 speed. Note a USB 3 cable needed --- if you only use the 2nd (right hand) connector a normal USB2 cable fits which is what I use in the charger. My laptop recognizes the USB device from the BIOS so I'm going to see if I can...
  10. Projecting to this PC from Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Projecting to this PC from Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Projecting to this PC from Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Project to this PC from Windows 10 Mobile Phone The Projecting to this PC feature uses the Connect app to allow you to wirelessly project your Windows Phone, another PC, or Android devices to the screen...